Yea, I am starting to feel a smidgen bit better. After two months of feeling sooo pregnancy sick, then another week of stomach flu, it has not been fun. But I am soooo getting in the Christmas spirit, which is helping me feel better. So since I haven't done anything in 3 months I'll start with a tag...
1. Where is your cell phone? I think up stairs on my table
2. Where is your significant other? Up stairs making lunch
3. Your hair color? blond/brown
4. Your mother? Is well, thanks for asking....funny question....I love her to death!!
5. Your father? Is in Lethbridge, but needs to move here to be by family!
6. Your favorite thing? Right now, excellent health, cannot be beat!
7. Your dream last night? I could tell you but it was a boring one. And since I have such fun dreams, I'll tell you one just a couple of nights ago. That all of us girlfriends were together for a big party. It was a dance, and it was right now in our lives...but none of us were married. So we were all soooo excited! However these boys that I liked from Rick's College were there, and so I was really excited, but nervous. And they were happy to see me, and I thought it could be my chance to make Tyson like me (the guy I was in love with down there???) Anyway, he was super excited to see me, but he took one look at my beautiful friends and again started flirting with them more!! (So funny, a replay of what actually happened just with different friends) Anyway, he ended up falling in love with Alysha!!! :) And I asked her if she liked him, and she didn't want to admit it, but I told her I would be so happy for her if she did. And it was true. So that was that crazy dream...even though it seems sad, I was actually really happy! :) Love you Leash!!
8. Your dream/goal? My goal is to learn and progress through this life the best I can, and staying mentally sane! ;D
9. The room you're in? Basement
10.Your hobby? Nothing right now, but I love to scrapbook and cook/bake!
11. Your fear? Throwing up....how ironic hey???
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Financially stable and happy!
13. Where were you last night? In my house watching "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" My favorite show!
14. What you're not? I am not a good cleaner....sad....wish I was!
15. One of your wish-list items? To be healthy through the rest of my pregnancy! And more material wise....a new van!
16. Where you grew up? Calgary, AB, CANADA
17. The last thing you ate? A green apple (Those who know me know how much I love this snack!)
18. What are you wearing? Sweats, baggy shirt, old sweater...I know so attractive :p
19. Your TV? Has no cable...we live in peasent vision
20. Your pet? peeve? No pest's....I mean pets ;) Pet Peeve: Jonathan leaving the dish rag crumppled up on the counter some where.
21. Your computer? Is decent.
22. Your mood? blahsay. Feeling better, but still yucky....like I said though, excited for Christmas!
23. Missing someone? My Sister & Fam, My Dad!
24. Your car? Get's us around for now.
25. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
26. Favorite store? Before I got sick, I was like a Homesence/Linins'n' Things fanatic!
27. Your summer? Last summer was one of the best I've had! SOOO fun!
28. Love someone? My family....more than words could ever say!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? When Brianna put Jonathan's tie on like it was the prettiest thing ever, she is too cute!
31. Last time you cried? Oh on Sunday, when I felt so grateful for my family, friends, church, health...
Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait to see everyone again. I am getting another idea for a girly get together....so I'll let you know if I feel up to it. Hope to post sooner! :)