Monday, December 17, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
OHhhhhh what do I say. It was such a joyus day! That rhymes...anyway..... oh my I better stop. So first family came up and we all went to Jonathan's Convocation. Congrat's Honey, we love you and are soooo proud! He graduated with "distinction"!!! So good. And then we rushed home to have Jonathan's favorite meal, fall off the bone ribs with mashed potatoes and ceasar salad. Then I suprised him with his favorite treat, DQ's ice cream cake. Then we all rushed to Calgary, dropped the girls off at home to go to bed, then rushed to the airport....to crazy wait to for the arrival of Jordan! It was tooo exciting I forgot to take pictures...sad :( But oh it was awesome. We had family and friends there. And my mom had made these crazy signs that no one could read, but there was like 12 of them on stakes that everyone held up. We were really a spectical to be seen, and everyone had gathered round us to see what was going on. Then Jord came out and everyone was screaming and clapping. It was sooooo awesome! I was sooooo happy and excited, I can never say how proud I am of my brother. I love him so much! And anyone who knows him, love him....you just can't help but too! So we spent the rest of the week there and we had lot's of fun. So neat for him to finally see my girls. And so fun to talk and laugh with him again. What joy to be had in your family!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
So tommorow is fun filled, packed day. First of all, Jonathan is Convocating at 3:00 and our family is driving up for that. They we are all driving back down again that night to see my Brother Jordan return home for his mission. We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I can't wait to see him. I am really close with my brother, and he has just become the most wonderful, righteous man, I could not be more proud. I love him so much. How greatful I am for the wonderful men in my life....My Husband, my brother, my Dad. SO special! Anyway, it will be crazy, but so fun!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
So I bought their little Fairy coustume stuff at the dollar store for less than $8 bucks for all of it, tu tu, wings and they have little wands I don't know if you can see them. But I thought it was such a score, and looked adorable on the girls!
Well, we were wondering if we should go out with the girls or not...cause we know they really won't get it, and won't remember it. But we thought it would be fun....and it sure was!! We had a blast. We mostly went to members homes, which was fun cause the girls recognized them and would smile and want to step into their home. But the people we went to who wern't memebers were so nice and so nice and adoring our girls that it was so fun to see their reaction when we put the two of them on their porch. We felt like everyone was so kind and in such a nice mood we felt like we should be handing out pass along cards or something! Maybe we should've....but none the less it was so fun for the girls they cryed their eyes out when we got back into the car. And bonus...Mommy and Daddy got alot of treats!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The girls loved watching daddy carve the pumpkin. And when we turned out the lights they just oohhh and ahhh ed
Our happy pumpkin! This is my favorite face. And the best part of carving pumpkin...is the pumpkin seeds I get to roast after! MMMMM do I love them!
This is the treat I made for us...they were so cute and easy. Hope every one has a great Halloween, and have fun dressing up!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So I had to put the pictures up of Brianna sleeping, cause it was just too cute. She was napping with her feet crossed. Oh it looked so sweet. The next pictures are of us girls taking a walk at the field just behind our house. They just thought it was the greatest thing to run forever! It was so fun to watch them. They would chase each other and giggle so hard, then fall down! So fun! And then it's them sitting on there little toy that changes as they get bigger, so we had just switched to the new position of sitting. And then, yes, I will admit, I put my picture of my pretty fruit pizza I made for a party up, cause I do want to show it off. I know, so silly. But not many people got to see it, and it just looked too pretty to not be on display....so anyway, it was yummy to eat it though! :)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
So my Mom came up last weekend, and we went to this really nice hotel and stayed over night there in this really neat room. As you can see....we felt like princesses in our bed, it had this beautiful lace draped over the four post bed! It was so nice! Then in the morning we got up for our "Spa day" which I have never done and was sooo excited. We went to this really nice spa, and had aroma therapy steam, massages, then a pedicure and manicure! It was so nice. This was my Mom's presant to me for graduating, cause she couldn't be there when I did, cause she was sick. So we finally got to do this, which was so nice and fun. The best though, was she gave me this little book called "I hope you dance" and it has the cd and the word's to that song, and the girl who sings the song says why she loved this song so much cause she says, "If they [her children] understand the meaning of this lyric when they're grown, I'll have done my job as a their mother" And my mom said that is how she feel's. So nice, it was very special. So appropriatly I have this song playing as you read. Thanks mom, for a wonderful weekend, and for being the best Mom ever! You have always taught me to dance, literally and in life, you have more than often been the beat to which I keep moving too. Thank you. I love you!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
1. Well after a long weeked with General Conference in the middle of it, I have to say how thankful I am for a beloved Prophet his apostles and the gospel of peace they share. Truely this life would be nothing without the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings this brings. My testimony has grown (always seems to juring Conference), but I feel even a little more humbled, as I watched the video inbetween Conference about how Willfred Woodruff became a member. There is no other messege more simple and more saving then the happiness this Gospel brings.
2. o.k. that was a long one. I am so thankful for the pretty leaves that turn magnificiant colors...that is why I love this picture.
3. I love and am thankful for good food, and my joy in cooking and baking with it
4. Ever thankful for my health and those I love's health. What a blessing to breath, and walk, and talk, and see, and hear.
5. Of course, my husband, who is my best friend, my help meet, my companion, in this sometimes very hard life. I do not know what I would do with out him.
6. The miracle's of my two baby girls! Life will never be the same, because of the light and joy they have brought. 20 little fingers and toes, and two smiles that melt me every time!
7. Temporal needs taken care of, our house, our car, our clothes....running water, flushed toliets...what a blessing!
8. Friends that are there through the good and bad, who know me so well, and make me laugh, share memories, and just have fun with :)
9. So thankful for music, for the ablility to dance....it is just the most wonderful way I can express my self and I love the music that makes me feel like dancing.
10. There is many more than 10, but just to make this short and sweet, I'll end here. I am thankful for my education, not just Universtity but all the things we are able to learn in this life through, books, teachers, trials, friends, family...just knowledge, is such a gift, I am so thankful for.
I hope everyone had a great long weekend and happy thanksgiving!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
A- Attached or single: attached - to the same wonderful guy for 10 years now...crazy hey?
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Ahhh...I miss it already! This is just a sample of our pictures of our 2 week vacation... but it gives you the idea. We started in Calgary, and had a Lee get together before Jonathan's older sister and her family moved to Ontario. It was at Sundance lake, I think, and the top picture is of Brianna and Grandma after her swim in the lake. She was so cute and cuddled in with Grandma! Next was down for my family reunion. It was a blast!! Oh how I love my family. We are all so silly and crazy and weird, and I love it! One of the pictures is of my and my cousins, Britt and Marissa. I love those girls! At my aunty Barb's there is this huge room that when ever we are all down there we all crash in there with our blow up mattresses. It is too fun. Then it was off to Summerland B.C. . I can never tell you how much I love that place. We went there alot when I was a teenager, and I wanted to reminece, so we decided to go back. And it was soooo worth it. The lake is gorgeous, the weather wonderful, the scenery breath taking! My Dad came with us, which was so much fun. The girls love their "papa". The girls were little beach crabs the whole time. They loved the sand, and these little yellow flowties we got, Elayna was like a star with everything made, as she would wave to me on it! It was soooo adorable. And I love our campsite, that we set up so perfectly for us and the girls. The best purchace made was these connect-a-matts that made this little floor for the girls to crawl around in, instead of dirt. Terrific! Anyways, we had a blast. Vacations are so needed, and we can't wait for another!