Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cute, fun & pretty


So I had to put the pictures up of Brianna sleeping, cause it was just too cute. She was napping with her feet crossed. Oh it looked so sweet. The next pictures are of us girls taking a walk at the field just behind our house. They just thought it was the greatest thing to run forever! It was so fun to watch them. They would chase each other and giggle so hard, then fall down! So fun! And then it's them sitting on there little toy that changes as they get bigger, so we had just switched to the new position of sitting. And then, yes, I will admit, I put my picture of my pretty fruit pizza I made for a party up, cause I do want to show it off. I know, so silly. But not many people got to see it, and it just looked too pretty to not be on display....so anyway, it was yummy to eat it though! :)

5 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

that is so fun that your girls can run and play together. They are adorable. That is so great that they have each other to be little friends. Your fruit pizza looks divine. I am glad you posted it.

Dick Family said...

Crystal - your fruit pizza looks amazing! Your girls are so cute, I agree, I love the picture of Brianna sleeping! Too cute!

Emily said...

Yummy....you don't know what you're doing to a pregnant lady. :) It looks AMAZING!! I remember the fruit bouquet you made for my bridal shower...mmm...i need to go find some fruit! Your girls are getting so big...I can't believe how much Elayna looks just like a little you!! It's crazy! They both are so adorable! I can't wait till Jacey catches up enough to play with them!

Alysha Sladek said...

that pizza looks AMAZING and making me soooooo hungry!!!! cute pics of your girls! how nice they have someone to play with!

Kearl Klan said...

The girls have gotten SO big! I can't believe how fast they grow. I love seeing pictures of them playing together, I think that is the sweetest thing ever!
Good job on your fruit pizza too!