Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The girls loved watching daddy carve the pumpkin. And when we turned out the lights they just oohhh and ahhh ed
Our happy pumpkin! This is my favorite face. And the best part of carving pumpkin...is the pumpkin seeds I get to roast after! MMMMM do I love them!
This is the treat I made for us...they were so cute and easy. Hope every one has a great Halloween, and have fun dressing up!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So I had to put the pictures up of Brianna sleeping, cause it was just too cute. She was napping with her feet crossed. Oh it looked so sweet. The next pictures are of us girls taking a walk at the field just behind our house. They just thought it was the greatest thing to run forever! It was so fun to watch them. They would chase each other and giggle so hard, then fall down! So fun! And then it's them sitting on there little toy that changes as they get bigger, so we had just switched to the new position of sitting. And then, yes, I will admit, I put my picture of my pretty fruit pizza I made for a party up, cause I do want to show it off. I know, so silly. But not many people got to see it, and it just looked too pretty to not be on display....so anyway, it was yummy to eat it though! :)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
So my Mom came up last weekend, and we went to this really nice hotel and stayed over night there in this really neat room. As you can see....we felt like princesses in our bed, it had this beautiful lace draped over the four post bed! It was so nice! Then in the morning we got up for our "Spa day" which I have never done and was sooo excited. We went to this really nice spa, and had aroma therapy steam, massages, then a pedicure and manicure! It was so nice. This was my Mom's presant to me for graduating, cause she couldn't be there when I did, cause she was sick. So we finally got to do this, which was so nice and fun. The best though, was she gave me this little book called "I hope you dance" and it has the cd and the word's to that song, and the girl who sings the song says why she loved this song so much cause she says, "If they [her children] understand the meaning of this lyric when they're grown, I'll have done my job as a their mother" And my mom said that is how she feel's. So nice, it was very special. So appropriatly I have this song playing as you read. Thanks mom, for a wonderful weekend, and for being the best Mom ever! You have always taught me to dance, literally and in life, you have more than often been the beat to which I keep moving too. Thank you. I love you!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
1. Well after a long weeked with General Conference in the middle of it, I have to say how thankful I am for a beloved Prophet his apostles and the gospel of peace they share. Truely this life would be nothing without the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings this brings. My testimony has grown (always seems to juring Conference), but I feel even a little more humbled, as I watched the video inbetween Conference about how Willfred Woodruff became a member. There is no other messege more simple and more saving then the happiness this Gospel brings.
2. o.k. that was a long one. I am so thankful for the pretty leaves that turn magnificiant colors...that is why I love this picture.
3. I love and am thankful for good food, and my joy in cooking and baking with it
4. Ever thankful for my health and those I love's health. What a blessing to breath, and walk, and talk, and see, and hear.
5. Of course, my husband, who is my best friend, my help meet, my companion, in this sometimes very hard life. I do not know what I would do with out him.
6. The miracle's of my two baby girls! Life will never be the same, because of the light and joy they have brought. 20 little fingers and toes, and two smiles that melt me every time!
7. Temporal needs taken care of, our house, our car, our clothes....running water, flushed toliets...what a blessing!
8. Friends that are there through the good and bad, who know me so well, and make me laugh, share memories, and just have fun with :)
9. So thankful for music, for the ablility to dance....it is just the most wonderful way I can express my self and I love the music that makes me feel like dancing.
10. There is many more than 10, but just to make this short and sweet, I'll end here. I am thankful for my education, not just Universtity but all the things we are able to learn in this life through, books, teachers, trials, friends, family...just knowledge, is such a gift, I am so thankful for.
I hope everyone had a great long weekend and happy thanksgiving!