Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little late....on Thanksgiving

I wanted to do this, just ran out of time on the long weekend. But, I just wanted to share a few things I am thankful for in this fall season, which I am sure most of you share in similar gratitudes

1. Well after a long weeked with General Conference in the middle of it, I have to say how thankful I am for a beloved Prophet his apostles and the gospel of peace they share. Truely this life would be nothing without the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings this brings. My testimony has grown (always seems to juring Conference), but I feel even a little more humbled, as I watched the video inbetween Conference about how Willfred Woodruff became a member. There is no other messege more simple and more saving then the happiness this Gospel brings.

2. o.k. that was a long one. I am so thankful for the pretty leaves that turn magnificiant colors...that is why I love this picture.

3. I love and am thankful for good food, and my joy in cooking and baking with it

4. Ever thankful for my health and those I love's health. What a blessing to breath, and walk, and talk, and see, and hear.

5. Of course, my husband, who is my best friend, my help meet, my companion, in this sometimes very hard life. I do not know what I would do with out him.

6. The miracle's of my two baby girls! Life will never be the same, because of the light and joy they have brought. 20 little fingers and toes, and two smiles that melt me every time!

7. Temporal needs taken care of, our house, our car, our clothes....running water, flushed toliets...what a blessing!

8. Friends that are there through the good and bad, who know me so well, and make me laugh, share memories, and just have fun with :)

9. So thankful for music, for the ablility to dance....it is just the most wonderful way I can express my self and I love the music that makes me feel like dancing.

10. There is many more than 10, but just to make this short and sweet, I'll end here. I am thankful for my education, not just Universtity but all the things we are able to learn in this life through, books, teachers, trials, friends, family...just knowledge, is such a gift, I am so thankful for.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend and happy thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful just like you. I was really touched. The music added a lot.

I am so grateful too for all our many blessing and most of all my family the Lord has blessed me with. A kind and wonderful wife with two sweet little girls.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me I forgot to write my name

Love Jonathan

Laura Leavitt said...

that was so great to read.

Alysha Sladek said...

thanks for sharing!! that was great!

Emily said...

That was so nice! It's so wonderful to stop and think of our many blessings! Thanks for sharing yours! Love you!