Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My two little princesses




I just love these pictures, the girls looked so cute, even though the are crying. My precious little girls...they are so much fun. They are walking now and babbling away like we should know what they are talking about. It has been a crazy September...like I am sure all of you can agree....September's are always busy. But it is a fun, exciting busy. If no one knows yet, we are currently in the process of trying to move. We would like to get out of Edmonton....so we will see where we end up. We are excited and are hopeing for the best. I am already missing summer though, it was fun...not warm enough though! Anyway, just wanted to post something new. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying there busy and exciting Septembers!

7 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

They are soooooo pretty. What cuties. That is too bad that you guys are leaving the great north. I am happy for you though. Please call us to help. Your girls are so adorable.

Alysha Sladek said...

such cute girls!! i can't believe they're walking!!! where do you think you guys will move to??? good luck with everything! keep us updated and let me know if we can help with moving or anything!!

Dick Family said...

Hey - WOW, the girls are growing so fast and are so beautiful!

Are you guys headed to Calgary? What will Jonathan do? Hope all is well!

Jolanda said...

Your girls are so cute, I love the little dresses!
Are you leaving Canada? If you want longer summers, you should move to Texas...it is 34C today and it is almost October! Crazy! Truth be told, a little too hot for the little ones. Rob and I have just started the process for determining where we want to move next year too, so I feel your pain! Good luck.

Mhanson said...

Hey Crysal,
I was so excited to find your blog on Jacquie's list. You have adorable little girls and a beautiful family. I am excited to keep checking on you.
Denia

Emily said...

I love these pictures! I didn't fail to notice your legs look rather sexy as well! :) The girls dresses are so pretty! I want a girl next, the clothes are so much more fun!!

Heather Palmer said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!! Wow. What cutie-pies!!!