Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I have been tagged...


Just for the fun, cause I never do these, and I love reading others...

A- Attached or single: attached - to the same wonderful guy for 10 years now...crazy hey?

B- Best Friend: other than Jonathan, & my family...Em

C- Cake or Pie: oh I love pie more than almost all...favorite is pear, coconut cream, pumpkin!

D- Day of choice: Sunday, I love it, love church, love relaxing and being with family

E- Essential Item: music! could not live without

F- Favorite Color: purple...always and forever

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: i don't like either, not a big candy person

H- Hometown: Calgary - love those stampedes!

I- Indulgence(s): massages

J- January or July: i am with Laura, who would choose January...July all the way

K- Kids: love em, blessed to have em, can't live without em!

L: Life is Incomplete Without: laughing, there is nothing like a good laugh! :)

M- Marriage Date: August 22, 2oo3

N- Number of Siblings: 2 one older sister, one cute (pretty handsome actually) brother

O- Oranges or Apples: apples - I love cooking with them, and eating them with peanut butter

P- Phobias or Fears: I cannot watch scary movies, or listen to any scary story WHAT SO EVER!

Q- Quote(s): there are many but I love Pres. Hinckley "You only fear when your standing still"

R- Reason To Smile: at my beautiful baby girls when they want a kiss or try to make me laugh

S- Season: Summer

T- Tag Three: Who ever wants to...

U- Unknown Fact About Me: not many know this, I have a dream of preforming pointe ballet

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: meat, totally

W- Worst Habit: PICKING (everything and anything)

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds - seeing two little heads is the neatest thing ever

Y- Your Favorite Food: Fruit - expesially in a good dessert

Z- Zodiac: Gemini

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

pointe ballet hey? i can see you doing it. wow 19 years now? the time has gone sooo fast!

Laura Leavitt said...

that was fun to read. I never knew purple was your favorite color. I love the picture of you and Jonathon. You are always so stylish. I am glad you put that Pres. Hinkley quote. I fear too much and that will be inspiring to me. Fun list.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Honey. That was cool to read. I love you.
Jonathan