Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Vaction





Ahhh...I miss it already! This is just a sample of our pictures of our 2 week vacation... but it gives you the idea. We started in Calgary, and had a Lee get together before Jonathan's older sister and her family moved to Ontario. It was at Sundance lake, I think, and the top picture is of Brianna and Grandma after her swim in the lake. She was so cute and cuddled in with Grandma! Next was down for my family reunion. It was a blast!! Oh how I love my family. We are all so silly and crazy and weird, and I love it! One of the pictures is of my and my cousins, Britt and Marissa. I love those girls! At my aunty Barb's there is this huge room that when ever we are all down there we all crash in there with our blow up mattresses. It is too fun. Then it was off to Summerland B.C. . I can never tell you how much I love that place. We went there alot when I was a teenager, and I wanted to reminece, so we decided to go back. And it was soooo worth it. The lake is gorgeous, the weather wonderful, the scenery breath taking! My Dad came with us, which was so much fun. The girls love their "papa". The girls were little beach crabs the whole time. They loved the sand, and these little yellow flowties we got, Elayna was like a star with everything made, as she would wave to me on it! It was soooo adorable. And I love our campsite, that we set up so perfectly for us and the girls. The best purchace made was these connect-a-matts that made this little floor for the girls to crawl around in, instead of dirt. Terrific! Anyways, we had a blast. Vacations are so needed, and we can't wait for another!

5 comments:

Dick Family said...

Crystal, Love the pictures and am so happy that you guys got to get away and have a fun summer! I love summerland too - can't wait to get there again! You're girls are beautiful and I can't believe how much they've changed and grown since last time! Talk to you soon!

Emily said...

oh my gosh that brings back so many memories!!!! it looks like it was SOO much fun!!!!!! everything, not just Summerland...but especially Summerland. man i love that place! what could be bad about a place called Summerland!! :) I'm glad you had fun, that's awesome that your dad came too! oh and sorry about not letting you know about this weekend! duh! we decided not to come cause we've missed our own ward for a month now and jeffrey and jacey are both sick. but we will be coming someday, i'll let you know! sorry!! love you!

Alysha Sladek said...

oohhh summerland! what a fun place! how fun to take the girls there! looks like you guys had a blast!

Laura Leavitt said...

Looks like so much fun. I love your hat that you are wearing. You are so stylish.

FamiLee said...

ya right, I wish...but thanks :)