Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Brother is coming home!!!!!




So tommorow is fun filled, packed day. First of all, Jonathan is Convocating at 3:00 and our family is driving up for that. They we are all driving back down again that night to see my Brother Jordan return home for his mission. We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I can't wait to see him. I am really close with my brother, and he has just become the most wonderful, righteous man, I could not be more proud. I love him so much. How greatful I am for the wonderful men in my life....My Husband, my brother, my Dad. SO special! Anyway, it will be crazy, but so fun!

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

wow, he's coming home already?? that went fast! and jonathon's convocating?? crazy!!!! so what's next? hehe

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Crystal...I TOTALLY FORGOT!! I really really wanted to be there at the airport. So did Jeffrey! :( I am SOOOO sorry! Are you still in town? I feel so bad!! I know Jordan doesn't care, but I still feel really bad!!!! :( What a moron I am!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal,

I was wondering If you could tell me when Jordan was scheduling his homecoming report in Sacrament meeting. My family and I would love to see him and support him in his return.

Love David, Cheryl, Braysen, Saydee, and Graycie