Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little Behind

So I have to admit I am so behind on everything Christmas....I have just been not feeling to good. But all is well, and I hope that my blog is a little more cozy feeling and I love the Christmas music. Seriously I don't even have any Christmas decorations, tree, nothing up! I have done none of my baking and sharing....things really take a pause when your health is not well. But I am still excited for the Holiday's expesially to be with family and friends. I'll have to get some festive pictures up. For now, I hope you all are not too stressed during these wonderful times, and that we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas. I know that is my key priority this Christmas. It's just getting a little too commercialized. Anyway, I hope to see some of your during the break...Merry Ho Ho!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i hope your'e doing ok!!! i hear ya on not feeling well. EVERYTHING gets put on hold, and it's the one time of year where there's SO much I want to get done. Let me know if there's any way I can help!

Dick Family said...

Hey! Hope you get feeling better soon...at least it's not over Christmas that you are sick...I know what that's like! Good luck with the tree and baking, etc. I know what you mean about commercialized Christmas...Daniel and I are really feeling that way too this year. Time for a change! We hope that we're one of the people you get to see this Christmas holiday!

Freeda said...

I love you Crystal! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I feel so bad, I didn't even ask you how you were doing last time I talked to you, I just talked your ear off instead. Sorry!! You will be in my prayers...it's not fun to be unwell, especailly during the holidays. I will be calling you probably tomorrow, there are a few updates with our little situation. I love you!!

Emily said...

by the way, peewee is me. i accidentally posted with jeffrey's user name. pee wee is his photoshop blog name, not just some gross nickname. :)