Monday, January 15, 2007

It has been a while...

As you all know how busy the holiday season is, and then our family getting really sick right after... it has taken me a while to get back on here. I thought I would start with a few pictures of Christmas. It was so much more fun with having children, it brings back the magic! Although, I always feel magic at Christmas...I still feel like I'm 10! It was a lot of fun this year though, with all the family. I was even able to see some friends this holiday for a minute or two, which was really nice. You all look like your doing well. Now it's a new year full of freash new beginnings... Christmas Eve
Me and my sweet hubby, who spoiled me this year!
It is a tradition in our family to open one gift on Christmas Eve, which is always p.j's So here is us girls in our Christmas pyjama's
Here's the girls opening their first Christmas present...they loved ripping the paper...once we got it started for them.

9 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun. glad you started posting again. it was great seeing you too. i heard gail had her baby! what did she have and when????

Anonymous said...

Christmas Sure IS Fun with kids around, it looks like they had fun. Hope youre all doing well

Laura Leavitt said...

That is too bad you guys were sick. I was wondering what happened to ya guys. Sounds like Chrismtas was fun. I love you and the girls in your pj's. My firend Kailey says you taught her little boy MAson in Sunbeams. She said you were great. I hope you are all well and better. Godd for you for all the travel you do with your twins. I would love to know how you handel everything so amazingly well. Nothing seems to slow you down. Any tips?

Kristy said...

I am glad you are feeling better. It was nice to meet you - we really should do a twin photo shoot someday.

Laura Leavitt said...

If you ever need my help please, please, please call me. I would love to help you guys. If there is ever anything I am here.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! Your hair is getting so long! You look so pretty in red! Love you

Jess and Emily

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kearl Klan said...

Crystal...you look amazing. What a cute family you guys are. It was so good to see you over Christmas, I am sad I didn't get to see your girls because they were brand new the last time I saw them, but I am glad you keep updating with pics so I can see them growing.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to spend New Years with you, twins and the Lees family I had so much fun and got some funtime with my angels!! Love Dad.....:)