Friday, September 5, 2008

Sneek Preview

So this is our home...newly renovated and new furniture...but no decorations or color...that is why it is a sneak :) - due of course to the lack of money spent on home and furniture!! But we absolutly love it, and couldn't be more happy we moved here. There is soooo much space, the girls love running around. Also, we are just renting, and hopefully someday we can buy it or somewhere else. But the market as everyone knows was crazy so...This worked out perfect!



So the house is a 4 level split, the family room with the fireplace is down from the main stairs, and their is another huge bedroom and bathroom just off of the family room. Then you go down some more and the developed basment is there. (no pics cause that is boring). Then you go up the stairs from the main floor and there are 3 more bedrooms and a main bath (shown above), the girls, a spare, and ours (with an ensuite, yea!). Now I have to say the guy that reno'ed this place did amazing, and all the bathrooms look as chic as this one, and the wood floors are real, and real granite top...the list goes on, he did great! I also have to say that I LOVE my bedroom....it is the only place I have decorated (and I still want some more...just no money) but so far, I absolutly love the way it is turning out. My colours for my room and the whole house are going to be Chocolate with "robin's egg" blue, with pops of white & beige. Anyway, not that you all care, I just love decorating, and in another life, would love to have gone to school for it! (Not to say I am any good...I just enjoy :)



Love my "HomeSence" mirror, I had to show it. They have such great deals. Anyhoo, I'll stop jabberin! I'll show more when there is more decorated!! Yea, I can't wait!! =) Oh P.S. all the furniture is from Jonathan's work "High End Whole Sale Furniture" if you want to know....

8 comments:

Dick Family said...

Oh Crystal...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it ALL! Love the leather furniture, love the diningroom set and LOVE your new bedroom set, AWESOME! You did VERY well..can't wait to see more decorating too, you always have had a nack for that! Also, LOVE your house...good job finding it - it's lovely!

Alysha Sladek said...

looks great. how awesome to have so much space. i can't wait for the day... what community are you in? does this furniture place happen to have a website???

Jolanda said...

Such a nice house! I love those sinks and real hardwood! Hopefully your landlord will let you paint. We are in the same boat for decorating...outta money, so it will be awhile before I get this place painted and the way I want. And that is another reason we won't be back in Calgary anytime soon, the market is insane. I am so impressed you guys found such and awesome rental!

Laura Leavitt said...

wow......that is amazing. I am so excited for you. Sounds like you have tons of space. I love the colors you are going to use. That will be beautiful.I love Homesense too.

Sarah said...

Hey guys it was so nice to read about some of the happenings in your life! We sure love and miss you guys. If you have some time check out our blog that we recently started
sarahandgordfami-lee.blogspot.com
and if you want you can add us to your list and we'll keep updated on each other's families! Take care, Love Sarah and Gord.

Emily said...

i'm so happy for you in your new home! your furniture is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see it all decorated, I know it will look great!

Mandy said...

Congrats on the new home! That is awesome. I LOVE your colors. I think you would be a great interior decorator and I would hire you for sure if we ever got a home...lol.

Julie G said...

It is a lovely home and your furniture is gorgeous! Yeah!