Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Fun


We set up our Christmas Tree on the first Monday of December. Just our little ity bity tree. But the girls loved it, and Elayna had fun with Daddy looking underneath the tree. Brianna loved the "pretty" lights.
Then the next FHE we decorated a gingerbread Nativity scence with the girls. They got to decorate their own wise men...they had so much fun!
...eating them too!
Today was such a beautiful day out that I wanted the girls to go out and play in the snow...cause they really never have done that. Oh my goodness just dressing them up was the funnest! I don't think I have ever seen something so cute!!


Hiding in the tree with Daddy :)
They had lots of fun together, trucking through the snow!
I think I finally am seeing the light at the end of my sick tunnel. I could not be more happy. It has been a hard 3 months, but now I am just getting so excited for Christmas. I know I have already said that, but the girls are just so fun right now, I can't wait to see all the fun they will have this season! Hope everyone else is having a great time as well! :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

FUN!!! Your girls looks so cute all bundled up! I bet they had so much fun! I took Jacey out the other day, he loved it too! We should get together and play one day! Your tree looks great, I loved looking up the tree when I was younger too! It's so magical!! I'm so happy you're feeling better!! Now you can enjoy the season!! :)

Alysha Sladek said...

they look so cute in their snowsuits! i'm glad you're starting to feel better. i'm so sorry you were sick!!

Dick Family said...

CUTE! I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!!!

Melissa said...

Your girls look too cute in their snow suits. My favorite is watching my boys try and run in their snow suits. So funny!! Did you buy the nativity gingerbread house as a kit or did you make it? If you bought it...where did you get it? I have never heard of that before.

Melissa said...

I guess I should say this is Melissa Sherwood incase you didn't know. It is nice to see what you guys have been up to. ;)

Laura Leavitt said...

Your girls are so cute. You just want to give them a big hug in their snow suites. They are adorable. That is so cute they decorated nativity ginger bread. I have never seen those. I hope you get even better. Being pregnant and sick is tough. It is tough too when you have other littel kids to chase around. I hope you are having a great holiday.

Allison said...

Looks like your girls had fun in the snow! We've had nothing even close to snow down here, just rain. I miss the snow and can't wait to be in Canada again for Christmas!

Mandy said...

Your girls look adorable! I love when they are little and they look like the stay puffed marshmallow man. They're so cute like that. What are you doing for Christmas?