Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some more :)


The food table with chocolate fountain...mmm so good!
Us dancing the night away!

This was right after we got there and Jonathan was just figuring everything all out...he is so cute!

Our good friends Ammon and Leticia Christensen. Love Ammon's face!
Jonathan's cousin and our dear friends Gordan and Sarah Lee...and their sweet new little boy, Adam! Too cute! (Sarah, I love that your rockin the seductive look!) ;)
James and Angela Fraser....they looked so great. James had a bow tie and suspender's and Angela had her sister's grad dress on, they looked awesome!
Really I couldn't have found a more perfect man for me. How we love to dance together and have fun. I just love him!

And thank goodness for these two for him!! Jonathan's parents Gerald and Dorothy Lee. They look so great here!
I know I posted this on face book...but oh what to do with these two but love'em! This is Jonathan's brother Nathan and Vanessa Lee. They are too silly and too fun!!
Well that is all folks. I really could not have done this without my wonderful Mother, who is sooo amazing herself! Thank you Mom! Will take a break for about 10 years and see if we feel like doing it again! Haha...no it was soooo much fun!

4 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

Love them all! Everything looks so good. What a rockin party! PS, your hair looks great, don't know what you're thinking! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Crystal you are amazing!!!! Johnathan is such a lucky guy to have you. It looks like such a fun night.

Alysha Sladek said...

Looks like it was so much fun. I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Love the theme too.

Laura Leavitt said...

Looks like a great party! You look beautiful Crystal.Jonathon is one lucky guy!