Monday, December 4, 2006

Fun day shopping!



We took the girls out shopping last weekend, even in this blisstering cold...but it was fun! They got to wear their new little touques, which I just love. Babies just look so cute no matter what you put them in. Brianna is turning out to be a little Momma's girl, which is interesting cause Elayna is a little more of a Daddy's girl. She will squeal and giggle way more with Jonathan and Brianna starts to cry and look for Momma when she is with Daddy. I wish she didn't, but I think she is just used Mom being around all the time, expesially when Dad has been gone almost all day and nights this whole semester. Ahhh...but that is done today! Yipee!

As you can see here...Daddy's little girl!

She was so cute, Jonathan took her out of her car seat and she just snuggled up to him and looked so warm and safe.









And always, we take a picture of one, we take a picture of the other. But this looked so cute all matching with our stripes.

5 comments:

Fawns Family said...

Hi Crystal
It is nice to hear from you. Your girls are so cute and growing so much. The one time I saw them was when they were teeny tiny. Blogging is such a great way to get in touch with people. I hope school is going well for Jonathan
- Virginia

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pics. your girls are so cute! i'm so glad it's 'warmed' up a little here.

Laura Leavitt said...

You look soooo good. You are so beautiful. Lucky Jonathan. That is cute that Brianna is a mommy's girl adn ELayna is a daddy's girl. Nice to have one of each. It is so fun to dress matching with your girls. I love to match with Chantel. You and your girls are going to have way to much fun together.

Emily said...

Your girls are cute! You are looking beautiful if I may say so. And I believe I may. :) Thanks for calling the other day. I love talking to you. Sorry it couldn't be for longer! Still no baby. I went to the mall with my mom last night and after walking for an hour and a half, I thought I might be ready to start things as I was having much more frequent contractions....but when I went home they stopped. :( Maybe I'll go back to the mall today.....all day!!! :) I can't wait to get this baby out of me!! Jeffrey and I set up our crib and bedding and washed all the little sleepers and blankets we have and put them away all neatly in our little change table/dresser. We always go in the baby room and just stare at all the stuff we have...we cannot wait to put the baby in there too!! Hmm....I should have just written you an email. This is long! Heehee! Love you!!

Melinda Palmer said...

They are so cute! I can't imagine having 2 at the same time! What fun as they grow up.