Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Funny Faces












I love these pictures. They are kinda old, but we can't find our camara charger so we can't take any more pictures, which is kida sad cause we missed the family day, where we took the girls swimming for the first time in the most adorable bathing suits, and they just loved it! They were in the pool for 2 hours. It was so much fun! Anyway, so I just have some old pictures here that I have wanted to put up. Brianna has always made this crazy cute face (she is on the top) I think it was because she was feeling her new teeth she got on the bottom. They now have 2 top teeth that I need to try and take a picture of them when we find our charger. Jonathan and I laugh and cry everyday because of them and how much joy they are to us, there is just not enough pictures I can take, I really go crazy trying to capture all the moments. But thank goodness I can.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures. i love their cheeks - i just wanna pinch and kiss them!! find that charger we need updated pics!!! hehehe

Laura Leavitt said...

they are both so darling. I love the cute face Brianna is making. I love the black and white too. That is so cool that they liked swimming.

Anonymous said...

Honey, You could not be more right. I love these pictures. I hope you are having a great day. I Love you.

Jonathan

Slobodans said...

What adorable girls! I admire you for being parents of twins. You must just go go go all the time! It was great to hear from you on our blog Crystal! Hope to hear from you again soon!

The Kane's said...

What cuties! 2 hours swimming, wow! That must have been tons of fun!

Emily said...

So cute Crystal. I just want to squish them!! Hey, check your email...I am writing you today! Sorry for the huge delay! I love you!!