Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lot's of New Things...

Elayna with her four teeth, and the cutest smile! Playing with Daddy. Brianna, has four as well and her fifth tooth has broken through.

Elayna is Crawling!!!! YEA! I know it will be more work once they start to move about more, but it is so exciting and cute to see her crawl. This is the best picture we could get of it. Brianna is not yet, she rocks on her hands and knees, so she will get there pretty soon.

Sweet little smile from Brianna, she loves eating my string of my comfy pants!





The girls with their Dad. Oh do they love playing with him! This face of Elayna she makes all the time. We think she started to do it cause we would look like this to here when we were shocked or suprised...but now she does it to us all the time and it is sooo cute! The girls seem to be getting bigger every day. I can't believe in less than a month they will be one! We are so excited...I can't believe we'll have 2 one year old's! I'll probably say that every year. But it is just amazing how fast they grow up. I know all I put up is pictures of the girls...but they are my life and all I do. Plus they make the prettiest pictures! :)

5 comments:

Kearl Klan said...

Crystal, they are so sweet! I love that last picture of Elayna and her surprised face! So cute. They look like so much fun.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they'll be one! It seems like they were just born! They are so cute! How fun the Elayna started crawling! And yes, that face is adorable! I love baby faces. They're so animated! Thanks for the new pics...they were worth the wait! Can't wait to see you. The girls reunion sounds perfect!

Alysha Sladek said...

what cute pictures!!! i loooooove elayna's expression - that's great!! and i can't believe they're almost one!!! that has gone by sooo fast (for me anyways ;p)

Emily said...

Thank you for the birthday message! I got it and I loved it! You're so cute!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love them. they are all such cute pictures. the last one is for sure the best. That is so cute that she does that. What sweet girls. You guys seem to handle having twins so well....