Thursday, April 26, 2007

Picture Perfect





The girls looked so pretty after church in their new outfits that our good friends, Daniel and Amanda Dick got for them...we had to take some pictures. But that top one turned out so cool...I don't know why but both Jonathan and I think the girls look like babies back in the 17th century for some reason. You know those old pictures you see of babies in the sepia color? And I am so sad cause if we had taken this picture with our good camara we could have changed it to sepia to see...but we still can't find our charger...so these are with our video camara. Anyway, the pictures show my hair cut that I got quiet a while ago too. I love getting hair cuts, the change is so fun. Brianna looks like a little doll standing on my lap, dosn't she?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Crystal!! I am so glad you left a message on my blog. It is great to hear from you. You have two BEAUTIFUL babies!!! I truly admire moms with twins. You look great as well in your pics. I really hope you and your family are doing great. Hopefull we can keep in touch a bit through these blogs! -The Sherwoods

Laura Leavitt said...

Hey, Love your haircut- it looks so good. Your girls are sooo sweet. I love their little dresses. They always look so happy. Bruce and Jen Dick were in our last ward and they said they new you guys. They have a daughter named Elayna too.

Alysha Sladek said...

Cute pictures!!! I LOVE their cheeks!! It was great seeing you last night. Thanks so much for coming! Those pics are pretty good for a video camera!

Emily said...

They totally look like babies from long ago! That's so funny how that turned out! They are such dolls...so adorable! I can't wait to see them soon! Oh my gosh, I just realized how soon..this saturday! WOW! Yay...now i'm excited...something fun to look forward to! :) You just made my day...and you didn't even do anything. heehee :)

Emily said...

check your email crystal!