Monday, May 14, 2007

Elayna & Brianna's 1st Birthday!






Our beautiful baby girls had there first Birthday on May 8th. I wanted to show some picture's of when they were first born, because many of you did not see them and how tiny they were...I even forget how small they were. Elayna was 5'2 and Brianna was 3'9. I love the one of Brianna sleeping on her Daddy's lap, it is so cute and shows how small she was...she was probably around 4 pounds by that picture. And the one of Elayna looking up at her Dad, so precious. What a blessing it has been to have these two daughters in our life. I thank my Heavenly Father every day I look into their beautiful eyes and feel their love. It has been a wonderful year, and I am so looking forward to all the rest! Happy Birthday girls!
P.S. I will post their party pictures really soon, and all the other adventures we had in Calgary...it was sure fun!

7 comments:

Dick Family said...

Time passes too quickly and you forget how tiny and precious they are! They are/and were so cute! Happy Birthday to the girls from us! We need to see you guys soon or else those girls of yours will be walking/talking and we won't know who they are!

Alysha Sladek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!
Wow, a year has passed already? That's crazy!! It was a ton of fun seeing you and everyone on Friday. Thanks for getting that all organized!

Laura Leavitt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRLS!!!

They are so preacious. They are such good girls too. I love the pictures...espeacially the one of Jonathon looking down at Elayna. Thanks so much for inviting me to the girlfirend reunion. I had a great time.

Melissa said...

I never knew that there was such a difference in size between your two girls. Those are great pictures, your little girls look so precious. Happy Birthday!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolanda said...

Amazing how quickly they change! In that last picture they look so small, they look like dolls!
It was fun to see your pictures, as they reminded me lots of my little boys, especially the NICU ones!
I hope they have a great birthday, I look forward to pictures of it.

Emily said...

wow....time flies by!! they have totally matched up in weight now!! so adorable.