Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun Times

Me and some of my cousins....oh do I love these girls! We all grew up together and would dance and just go crazy together. Sometimes it is sad how we grow apart. But it is so nice to have a little reunion like this and be crazy like old times. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Jessica and her kid's were up for a week. It was so much fun....and a little crazy. Here is Riley and Emily helping me out. So cute.

These two....I tell ya, are going to knock em dead when they are older!

So special, my Grandma came over to see all her greatgrandchildren. But my step grandpa was taking the pictures, and he could not do it, and we were laughing so hard...look at my Mom, she looks so cute cause she was almost peeing her pants! Such fun and precious moments. My Grandma is who Elayna's middle name is after, and Brianna's is after Jonathan's Grandma who has past on. Both were twins!

Ah...so cute! It was so nice that Emily and Jacey could be there at the girls Birthday party...they are pretty much family!



We went to the park on the girls actual Birthday cause they love the swings, they were being so cute!

One of the best times I have had in a long time! Our Girlfriend Reunion! It was so great, even Laura and Alysha from Edmonton came. It was so fun to see all the girls and their special little kids. We had a blast, reminesing about all our past boyfriends and crazy times we had together. I actually felt alot like Alma when he saw his best friends, the son's of Mosiah after along while, "therefore [I] did rejoice exceedingly to see [my friends]; and what added more to [my] joy, they were still [my friends] in the Lord..." (Alma 17:2) It is truely a blessing to me to have such good friends, who set such a good example and who are faithful and true to what they believe in. Thanks girls.....let's not wait too long for the next one!

4 comments:

Emily said...

yay! i love that picture of us! so cute! nice work alysha in the girl picture! you can tell she was the one that pushed the button on the camara and ran! haha! i loved that day...so fun! good idea crystal!

Alysha Sladek said...

hhahaha I'll have to send some other pics of all of us. I look like a moron!!! Oh well, it was a ton of fun!!! That was a great idea, and we do need to do it again. Such cute pictures Crystal. How neat to have the fam together and pictures of 4 generations! So cool!

Laura Leavitt said...

Fun pictures. I never knew you had so many cousins. That is so neat. The girls day was so fun. thanks for takign the time to plan it .

Anonymous said...

Who's cute kids are those??? Oh mine!! How much fun we had!! Thanks for coming down. It was bomb diggity fun!! Love you forever

Jess