Thursday, June 7, 2007

Graduation...looking back









A year ago today I had my University Graduation for my Bachlors in Education. It still seems like a dream that I did that, and is still a shock to me that I actually finished...expecially being pregnant in my last practicum with twins....was not so much fun. But I am soooo grateful that I did. I truly value education and the education that I received. It was a goal I had my whole life to graduate from University and be a teacher. As well, I was doing this for my Mother, who always believed in me and was always encouraging me to go to school and do as much as I could, and sadly couldn't be there to see me graduate...but all was for you MOM! Now I am so blessed to be a teacher for my own children, and maybe someday get back into the classrooms. As for now, it's a full time job! I was so thankful that my Grandma, my Mother's Mom could be there though, as well as my Dad. And how special to have my Husband there and my daughters who were just born a month before. My sister or my Brother couldn't be there either, and I don't think they have seen these yet... It was sure a special moment I will never forget!

4 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

CONGADULATIONS!That is so cool. your pictures are sooo beautiful.You look so good in every one. The last on eis soo cute. I did no tlook that good that close to just having babies that is for sure. My face woudl have been all fat and roly poly. You always accomplish what you set your mind too. what a great example for you rkids. They will always know that Education is so important. Horray for you.

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pics! I can't believe you'd had your twins only a month before those pictures!! i wish i could look that good! you look so happy. congratulations on graduating (last year) that's awesome! i'm very impressed that you finished while pregnant!! what an accomplishment! way to go crystal!

Emily said...

yay crystal!! you are so cool! seriously! what an accomplishment...you rock! plus you're a babe so bonus for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it ironic that one of the most important day for you and I couldn't be there to share it! It just goes to show how unpredictable life is and to cherish every day because you never know when something will be taken away from you, thankfully not my life, but missing your graduation was very painful for me too...but I'm living again and look forward in sharing all the important milestones to come. It would be such a blessing to be able to make it to my granddaughter's gradutation! I'm looking forward to it! I'm so very proud of you and all the hard work that you did and how it paid off, but not only this accomplishment but what a wonderful person, young lady, and loving mother you have become. I love you so much....love Mom xxoo