Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tim and Faith Concert!














What can I say, I am a cowgirl at heart! I LOVE Tim and Faith, they are my absolute favorite artists ever. And we got to go there Soul 2 Soul Tour concert last night! So awesome, can't even explain! We had really good seats even though the pictures don't do justice...but I have to be front row next time, no quetion. I do have to admit, I have already given Tim a high five in another concert that we went to of his down in California...but I wouldn't mind another, and I would love to be up close with Faith....she is INCREDIBLE! Anyway, can't complain. The first picture was exactly what they did for the very last song they sang, called, "I need you". It was sooo incredible! It really was spectacular!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I heard the concert was really good. Did you see Roberta and Jeff? I guess with so many people, probably not. Lucky girl you got to go!! And that last pic is super cute!

Laura Leavitt said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat. I am so glad you got to go and have so much fun. That is so cool you high fived Tim...now that you have high fived him we don't even have to say Tim McGraw,,,just Tim.

Kearl Klan said...

I am so jealous you have high fived Tim!! He is so amazing. They are both so talented, and what a great concert hey? I wish I could have gone both nights it was that good!!
The cowboy hat looks great on you!!

Dick Family said...

Awesome! You and Jonathan are too cute! Those hats - cute!

The Currie's said...

I am so jealous. I wish they would have come to Calgary. They are the best.
gail