Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Butterfly Birthday Party!





Finally the Birthday Party pictures are up! Oh did we have fun! I still can not believe the girls are one! It was such a special birthday party because all of our family could be there. My Mom and Martin, my Dad, and even my sister and her kids who live in Idaho. Then all of Jonathan's family as well. It was so nice. It was a Butterfly theme, which I just fell in love with. Even the girls skirt had a little butterfly on it, if you can tell. One of the cakes was a white cake, the other is the pink jello...one for each girl! It worked out really well. We had a slide show of the girls first year, and I wrote a poem that will go in their bedroom. The gifts the girls got, couldn't be more perfect! It was so great, and they had so much fun as well. We are so blessed to have such healthy, beautiful children. It was such a joy to celebrate it!

4 comments:

Dick Family said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Looks like you guys had a nice day planned for them! Love the cakes!

Alysha Sladek said...

FUN!!! That's awesome that both families could be there! I'm sure they loved it too. They are so cute and I can't believe they're already 1!!!! WOW. Did you celebrate down in Calgary? CUTE STUFF!!!

Laura Leavitt said...

The party looked so great.I love that you did a cake for each of them. How speacial. I am so gald you had a great time.

Emily said...

i guess i'm considered part of the family, because you said all your family could be there...and I was there!! heehee! :) i'm so glad I could come...it was so fun and the girls were so cute! plus the jello cake was so yummy! can't wait to see you again!