Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008!

Well I first have to back up a little and cover Christmas. The picture above is when the girls met Santa Claus on Christmas Eve...oh it was soooo classic, I just loved it! I know I am a mean Mom...but it was so cute to see them not even touch his knee before they were screaming to get away. We got it on camara and video!

Ahhhh the crazies!! That is my family...and I couldn't have it any other way!! Christmas Eve was the funnest nights ever. I felt like a kid again!

This is what we got the little princesses for Christmas....Dora chairs. They were soooo cute, all three of them loved it! (The third little girl is my niece Shelby...Jess's girl)


New Year's Eve, is my Mother's Birthday, so we have kinda a tradition to make it a girls day and go out for lunch. It was soooo fun! I love my Mom and sis, they are the best....we went crazy shopping too....of course!

So one day, we left all our kids with grandma....(thank you Grandma!!) and all us "big kids" went to a movie....oh can I just say CRAZY fun! We are all such goof balls, but to be with my brother and sister all together again was just a highlight! I truely love my family...well who doesn't, but it is just a treat to be all together. The New Year is here, and I for one am really looking forward to this year. I think there will be lots of changes for us...but good ones. And I hope that everyone else finds happiness this year as well!

5 comments:

Dick Family said...

Awwww, what an awesome Christmas to be with your siblings again! AWESOME...glad you had a fun time and were able to enjoy your holidays! Happy New Year to you guys!

Laura Leavitt said...

great pictures.looks like you had tons of fun over the holidays. Your girls are soooo cute. They look so cute on their little chairs. I can't get over how big Jordan is...and what a handsome guy he is. I bet he has girls lined up for him. How fun for you to all be together for the holiday.

Alysha Sladek said...

looks like you had a blast!! you and jess look sooooo much like your mom!!

Emily said...

Haha! I love the picture of your girls with Santa. They are CLINGING to your dad and Jordan. Awww!! It's so adorable, yet so sad. I wish we could have had Jacey see Santa...but it never happened. I think he would have actually been okay with Santa though, he's never been scared of anybody. He could get kidnapped and smile the whole time. Sad thought!! :(

Mandy said...

Why is Santa so scary to kids???? I don't remember being scared as a kid to see Santa. So funny. Tanner was and still is the same way.