Thursday, January 17, 2008

WE ARE MOVING HOME!!!

Yes, these are beautiful pictures of Calgary, and that is where we are moving to in 12 days!!! I truely cannot believe we are finally going home. When Jonathan and I were first married and moved up to Edmonton, we made each other promise that we wouldn't stay here forever, but then life happened and it started to look like we would. But after having twins, and having no family for support I started rethinking where I wanted to live. We first felt that Lethbridge would be the place and we tryed very dillengentlyto move there, but nothing seemed to


ever work out. But I think it got us on the right track and getting ready the things we needed too. Then one day, Jonathan came home after talking to a good friend and said that his friend helped him see why going back to Calgary would be the best, and it really felt right for Jonathan, and he came home and told me, and it did click with me. So we prayed about it, and the next morning we got a call from someone in Calgary offerening Jonathan a job! What an answer!!! So the rest is history, we have a good job, we have a wonderful place to live (which is another blessed story I'll tell later) and we have a U-Haul booked for the 30th! I could not be more happy to be living where my family and friends are, to receive the support I have been needing for the past 1 1/2 years, and to be where I grew up. I love Calgary, I love the mountines that you can see in that first picture. It is just such a blessing. We are so sad however to leave our ward and friends up here. They have been angels and heaven sent, and we will truely miss them. Now I have to pack up my house...which is so not fun...but Calgary he we come!!!

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm so excited for you!!! where abouts will you be?? Please let me know if I can help in anyway!!!!

Emily said...

Hooray! The blessed day is here! I can't stop thinking about it..I can't wait! I was listening to The Backstreet Boys Black and Blue album this morning and I was craving some "Crystal time". I'm so glad that I will get lots of that now!!!! I wish I could be there to help you pack up, but don't worry, I will be here to help you unpack! :) See you SOON!!!!!

Dick Family said...

How wonderful for you guys! I totaly hear ya with the livin' where your family and friends are - it truly makes life complete! We will of course miss you, but knowing us, we'll probably see you guys more there than we have since we moved to Wetaskiwin! Good luck and have a fun time packing!

Laura Leavitt said...

I am happy for you. I can imagine how nice it will be to have all the family help. That would have been tuff having the twins with your family living far away. That is so great that Jonathon has a job and everything. You guys are so great and deserve the best and this sounds like such good news. We will miss having you in the city.....even if we don't see you. It was nice just knowing you were here. Running into you guys at the hospital after I had Dallin was really cool.

Kearl Klan said...

That's so exciting!! There's no place like Calgary...it will be fun to have you guys back. What part of the city are you moving to??

Alysha Sladek said...

how'd the move go?