Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something New



My Techy Girls!!! They love Daddy's toys!

After church, the girls just looked too cute in their jean dresses, we had to take pictures.


My sweet little Brianna, she is such a hoot! The faces she makes are so fun. So These pictures are from January...I know I am so behind, it has been like a month since I have even gone on the computer. So this is it for now, but I will get new pictures up really soon now that we're all settled in and have our computer up and running. Just to let you all know, the move went so well, and we are so thankful for everyone who helped us along the way. We just love being home, and living above Em and Jeffrey, and our house is so great and our ward is wonderful and having Grandma's & Grandpa over is just so awesome! We are lovin it!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Crystal!! That is exciting to be back in Calgary, I am sure you are all loving it. Your girls are so cute and getting so big. I love the pic of the two girls on the couch playing with their "toys". Very cute!!!
-Melissa Sherwood

Dick Family said...

Oh your girls are so cute! I love the pictures of them with the cell phones - too cute! I'm so happy you guys are home and settled! Can't wait to see pictures!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute cute cute!! i was wondering when you were gonna post again, and i was gonna bug you if there wasn't something new today. ok, i wasn't gonna bug you, but i'm glad you posted. how fun for you and em to be "neighbors" that's just awesome! i'm glad things are going well!

Emily said...

I love that Brianna is about to eat Elayna's face! I love baby affection...so cute! I'm so glad that you moved here and are settled in right above us! :) It's so fun!

Laura Leavitt said...

what cute babies. They are so sweet. I love the ones with them and the cell or palm or blackberry....too funny.

Alysha Sladek said...

I tagged you. You're it! Go to my blog for the "rules"

Caylee said...

Crystal they are soooo big and so dang cute! Crazy how time flies.