Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jonathan's Birthday

So I know this is not much to show for his Birthday...and it is really late (dumb blogger was not working for me!) Anyway, we just had Grandma Lee babysit and then went out to dinner and a movie. It was really nice just to be away together and spend some time alone. With Jonathan's new job, he is working all the time and most weekends, so I just miss him so much and can't wait to be with him. So this is all I have for now...not too much new. But we are loving being here in Calgary, which I know I might have said a million times, but it is true! Anyway, Love you hunny with all my heart...this song is exactly how I feel!

3 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

I love the pictures. Dinner and a movie is so exciting for us.....so your night sounds great to me. Happy birthday Jonathon. Must be great to have family near by to babysit.

Alysha Sladek said...

happy birthday jonathan!! you guys are so cute. glad you were able to have a night out. always needed!! i'm glad you're loving calgary!! can't wait to be back!

Emily said...

happy belated birthday johnny...I actually don't even think I said it to you, even though I'm sure I saw you! glad you guys had a fun night...I crave those nights out alone!