Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am so frusterated and sad. My blogger uploader thing is not working, and I havn't been able to post any new pictures for a couple of weeks now....it is driving me nuts. Anyway, Easter was great, we didn't actually do anything for it for the girls...I know, we are lazy parents. But they don't need all the extra sugar anyway. We went over to Grandma Lee's for supper on Sunday which was so fun, the girls just LOVE playing with their cousins. It is such a joy to watch. I really think that is one of my simple pleasures in life, that I couldn't live without is that. So special. So we stayed up late so they could play. My Mom bought the girls a red wagon to take them out for a walk in, and they love it! Elayna is like the biggest outdoors girl ever! She could literly spend all day outside, and crys whenever we come in. They love to see the doggies and birdies! They are so animated and just enjoy life so much...which helps me enjoy more too! I just am so blessed. Can't wait for the warmth to really start kicking in! That's all for now.

7 comments:

Emily S said...

I'm pretty sure you don't know me, we're friends of Emily & Jeff. I was checking out some blogs when I noticed you complaining about not being able to post photos haha...I had to comment that I had that exact same problem and it drove me up the wall! I had to actually create a whole new blog and transfer all of my posts to the new one, now I'm happy cause everything works...but maybe your files are too big? I know that it never works for me if I don't use smaller files. Anyways, just thought I'd mention that it's not just you, blogger has problems sometimes!

Dick Family said...

I hear ya - my favorite moments are those when I look in on the kids and they are cuddling reading a story together, or sharing their toys - what joy! That's so nice to have outdoor kids, it's nice when they go out and play for a bit - glad you enjoyed easter!

Emily said...

Jacey is the same way. He cries on the way to the van and back because he wants to get down and play. And when he actually gets to play for a bit, he DIES when we pick him up to take him in. I can't wait until I'm mobile enough for us all to go out and play together! It's going to be so much fun this summmer!

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't wait for the warm weather too!! it'll be so nice to get outside. My kids would play out there regardless of the weather, but the cold's just not for me. Hopefully you'll be able to post pictures soon!

Ryan + Jess said...

Crystal, I'm glad I found your blog! I will for sure add you as a contact on the side of mine. Sorry your pictures aren't working! It seems like blogger can be very tempermental sometimes.

Tilane said...

I would hate not being able to put pictures up! I depend on it since I'm not a great writer.

I hope you can get it working soon.

Mandy said...

I hope you don't think this is weird but I happened to randomly come across your blog and thought I'd leave a comment. I was reading some of your posts and saw that you were moving to Calgary again. How great! We are in Raymond now...BTW, this is Mandy, Jessica's friend if you hadn't figured that out...lol. I am stoked that I found your blog. It's so nice to see what people are up to. Congrats on your twins. That's such a blessing to have children. Did it happen naturally or were you on fertility treatments? We looked into fertility but we just couldn't justify how much it costs. Sorry, if that's a bit personal. I was just wondering. Check out my blog sometime if you like.