Friday, April 11, 2008

Still nothing...

Again, still frusterated, cause I have tried what everyone has suggested. I have created a new account, I have got a gmail emial...I think it is my computer, and I don't think it is something that Jonathan can figure out, which is really annoying. I can upload pictures just fine on Emily's computer, so....sadness for me. Anyway, I am just looking forward to spring time...if it ever get's here. Granted this feels still better to me than Edmonton, but it is a little taunting to go from blizzard to spring 4 times daily!! Oh well, I am just thinking about my girls Birthday coming up and how excited I am and how I can't believe they'll be two!! Crazy! I am hoping later this month to go down to Idaho to visit my sister, which would be so fun. I am also really getting excited to get back into scrapbooking...it has been a while, but it is something I love to do, and Micheal's had a big sale on and I kinda went a little crazy!! :p












So the first is an organizer/tote, that was 40% off, and the next is an album kit thing that was 50% off! I was so happy, and I love the kit, cause it really helps me be more motivated having it all there with the bells and whistles for me than collecting it and trying to match all my self. Anyway, I am a pretty happy camper now. However now I am wondering how I uploaded these pictures and not other ones... I am going to try something...





IT WORKS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! YEA!!! I can't believe it does! Now I can finally catch up! OK, I am going to end this for now...but I might be back on really soon, cause I don't want it to not work again. I have so many pictures I want to update. This is just a cute one I snapped after bathtime! YEA!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad that your uploader is working now. That can be so frustrating. I love buying scrapbooking kits to. I think it cuts the time in half because, like you said, everything is there and you don't have to try and match things up. Happy scrapbooking.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe your girls are going to be 2!! crazy!! it's so nice to have scrapbook kits! everything goes together! makes things a lot easier (at least for me!)

Dick Family said...

Crystal it's so good to see you back up and running! Awesome shopping! That's my fav. thing to buy! Have fun scrapbooking!

David and Cheryl said...

Crystal, Our blogger upload thingy wasn't working as well, it was down for around 2-3 weeks. I would try everyday to upload pictures or a picture and nothing!! It just barely started working again, so I don't think that it's just your computer. Fantastic work on the deals! Our family loves Michaels. I love the scrapbook kit you got..I love those beautiful colors. I hope that your girlies have a wonderful birthday! Time flies enjoy every minute! Take care and say HI to Jess for us!