Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Beautiful Home...

I know...new post already, I am just wanting to get these up, cause I have wanted them up for like the past 2 months. So here are some pictures of our place...however it's not ours, it is Michael & Melinda Palmer's...and all the beautifulness is thanks to Melinda's wonderful decorating! We just get the bonus of living in it! :)


I have to say that I love my bedroom the most. I have never had a bedroom to feel like a little sanctuary...but this one does to me for some reason...well cause it is so nice, and I think having all the pretty pillows, makes me want to make my bed every day. Plus there is an ensuite bathroom, which is heeeaaavvveeennn!!! I would recomend it for any tired mom! :) There is also another bathroom, and 2 more bedrooms, but you get the jest. I am sure some of you have seen Melinda's pictures of the "before" and the crazy wall paper...so you can appreciate how much they really did! We love it!

5 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

I love it. It is beautiful. I love your new family picture. It looks like Supreme Elegance. How fun for you guys.We have been pre-approved for a house but we still need to wait until the fall for it to all happen and I can't wait. Resident managing is getting old. I just keep telling myself that it is character building.....I hope. I love the pictures of the girls in the bottom post. They seem like they are so good natured and happy.

Dick Family said...

How nice Crystal! Finally a place to call HOME! Congrats on your beautiful home!

Alysha Sladek said...

the place looks great. they sure did a good job fixing it up! i'm so happy that worked out for you guys! your family pic is super cute. i keep trying to convince jimmy we need one... one day! aren't ensuites the best??

Kearl Klan said...

I am so happy it worked out for you guys. I am glad you love being there and that it feels like home to you.
Now we just need to get together since you are in the same city!!

Emily said...

It is a beautiful home! :) And it does deserve a lot of credit, coming from where it did!! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! It's fun to have you here! Sorry I've been such a bum lately!