Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Silly Girls







So the first couple are Elyana, when I put her hair in a ponytail, then she had a nap, then her hair was so crazy like a big wave, it was way cute. The next are Brianna...she is such a funny girl. Daddy was making her laugh and be silly and she was pulling are her crazy faces. She loves attention, but kind of in a bashful way, Elayna will just do it and want to make people laugh...Bri has to know you are really interested and care to see her be silly. So fun!

5 comments:

Dick Family said...

That's so funny - I love their silly faces! Totally cute bed head too! Isn't it fun when they start to play back!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha so cute! i love the hair after the nap/ponytail! liv's is always crazy!

Allison said...

They are so adorable! I love the silly faces. Lizzy loves to make silly faces too and it is so hilarious!

Kearl Klan said...

Cute pictures! They are so adorable, and they are getting SO big! I love fun pictures!

Emily said...

I LOVE playing with your girls, they make me laugh so much!! And I love how hard they make Jacey laugh with their silly faces and noises! They are such good friends!