Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Quick Tribute

To the absolute BRILLIANCE of Stephenie Meyer! I know many of you have read the Twilight series and have fallen in love as much as I have. I went to the midnight party to pick my book up as soon as it came out. I am only half way...so no one say ANYTHING about the end. I just already have to mention how amazing this book is and the incredible vision and imagination Stephenie has, and the wonderful world I am taken to every time I read it. I tell Jonathan, "okay hon, I'll see you later..." when I read it. I want to read it every second of every day...but I also don't want it to end, so I am actually trying to take it slow. Anyway, for anyone that loves these books as much as me, I hope you are soooooooo enjoying!!!!

6 comments:

Julie G said...

I made the mistake of pre-ordering my copy! So I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail...AGHH! I'm dieing to have it in my hands. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I like the idea about taking it slow so you can enjoy it more.

BTW, I thought of you when I typed in my three fears and I just had to laugh at myself.

FamiLee said...

PS everyone...this is so Bella and Edward's Song!!! They cannot breath with out each other....AHHH!!

Dick Family said...

I LOVED the books too Crystal! LOVED how it ended too!!! I totally know what you mean, it's like I'm literally living in Forks!

Alysha Sladek said...

SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!! I started Sat. morning and finished by Sunday afternoon. I couldnt' put it down!!! LOVED IT!

Laura Leavitt said...

I am loving it too. I am trying not read it too fast but it is hard. For some reason I got your comment on my blog in my email but not on my blog so I just wanted you to know I did not delete it...it is just not showing up.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!! Oh and congrats on your beautiful family!