Friday, August 8, 2008

We Are Moving!

We are moving next weekend...crazy so soon. But we are so excited!!! This is our house. I will show more pictures when we are all moved in and settled. It was a very quick and sudden decision, but we needed more space as Jonathan will be starting his new career as a Mortgage Broker and will be working from home. This home is just perfect for us, and is in such a great location, and still in our ward that we love. It was such a hard choice though...we will be missing our "roommates" Emily and Jeffrey, Jacey and Jaclyn so very, very much!!! So that is what is new with us, and for the next couple weeks I will probably be absent from the blogging world as I will be packing, moving, and getting settled. Can't wait, and so excited to start this new chapter!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I hope it all goes smoothly.

Dick Family said...

So exciting! Congratulations you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Ryan + Jess said...

good for you guys! Glad that you found something in the ward...it looks so cute and perfect!

Laura Leavitt said...

so EXCITING......I love it. If I were you I would be so excited. Good for you guys. I feel like I learn so much when I meet with my mortgage broker. That will be so handy having that knowledge around. Do you remember my friend Leah from high school? She stopped working as a nurse to be a mortgage broker. I love to pick her brain. I can see Jonathon doing great at that. Good luck with your move.

Julie G said...

What a cute house! I love it! You guys gotta have a big housewarming party when you move in!

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you guys to move into a nice, new, big house!! I can't wait to see it! I'm sad to have you go, but welcome to the real world right? :) I'm SO glad you are still in the ward though, that was a must!!! Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

That's your house!! How CUTE!! How blessed you are. I can't wait to come and stay with you. I miss you.... CALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)