Monday, February 2, 2009

My Little Girls


I love these pictures of my girls with their little ribbons in their hair. They won't keep them on very long so I had to snap some pictures quick. The one's below are just cute pictures I thought. I love the one with Elayna and her Daddy, so cute!
So this last one here is of me and Em...and I was very reluctant to put it on....we had a heack of a time trying to get a nice pictures of us.....oh the baby fat just really get's to ya, weather it is during pregnacy or after! This was at Emily's Family cabin that we took all our Young Women to, for a sleep over and then temple the next day. It was so much fun! Anyway, we will get a hot one of us agian someday Em....I just know it! ;) Even though I think you are beautiful in this one too. I picked this one cause you can see my belly (at almost 5 months).

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my...yeah, one day!! Hopefully! We are still cute though! That was such a fun weekend! I love sleepovers, the YW make me feel young! And the temple was so nice! Your girls look ADORABLE in those ribbon headbands! Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful! It makes them look so grown up! It's too bad they won't wear them longer, they're super cute!!! You should just keep putting them in everyday until they get used to them! :)

Emily said...

ps. the first song on your blog takes me right back to my mission!! i'm not sure if it's a remix or something, but the original song played all over mauritius when i was there! i bought the cd because i fell in love with it!! aww...i miss it!! :(

Alysha Sladek said...

look at your cute little belly! awwwwwww!!! your girls look cute and i like the ribbons!

Dick Family said...

So cute! Your girls look adorable with those headbands on!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um... you look soooooooo good. Don't even worry about your "Fat" You look beautiful and healthy and PREGO!! I love it. I miss you. I wish I could just rub that belly of yours. Love you TONS. Give all your babies kisses for me. sniff sniff
Jess

David and Cheryl said...

What a cute post! Your girlies are so adorable! I just love hair accessories for little girlies don't you!? You are lookin' so good! I love the baby bump stage! Also, You two would be such fun YW leaders, your yw are really lucky, and that's so fun that you get to be together. Take care