Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not much new...

So I don't have any pictures for this post, or much to say...I just wanted something new. Oh, if the ladies who put their name in for the last post can leave their address for me, that would be great! :)

We had a nice Valentine's weekend....nothing too special as we don't have ANY money. But we went out for a movie and dessert on Friday, then on Saturday Jonathan got me a rose and a note which was so nice since I was not expecting anything....and he put together my Medicine cabniet that I have wanted up for months!! Thanks hun!! I was so happy. And my Dad came up to visit for the weekend, so that was nice.

Jonathan's Birthday is this Saturday, which will be fun. Then my next big thing to do is POTTY TRAINING!! I am sooooooo anxious about this I can't even explain. I know some of you who have gone through this are wondering why, and wondering why I haven't done it yet. My girls are very late learners...in some things and then I got pregnant and got sick....and it just never seemed to be the right time. But I am so DONE with diapers, and I want a few months before I have to do it all again. So starting Monday it begins. I know it is going to be so hard and not fun, but I can't wait for the end result. After that it is training them to get into beds....and then a little baby comes! So we will be busy these next few months. Honestly though, I do enjoy projects....it gives me something to do. So it will be fun! :)

Wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

good luck with the potty training! let me know how it goes, having it done in 3 days seems heavenly so i would definitely follow your method if it worked! hope you have fun for jonathan's birthday, we would love to be there at the elders quorum activity, but i'll be gone!

Jolanda said...

Good luck! I just tried with no such luck. Just wrote all about it on my blog. I hear girls are sometimes easier, so I hope so in your case!

Alysha Sladek said...

good luck with the potty training. happy birthday to jonathan!

Dick Family said...

Good Luck Crystal!!! If the girls are ready, it'll be WAY easier than you expect!! (keeping my fingers crossed for you)!

Julie G said...

Don't feel bad about starting late, I never even bothered trying with my boys until they were 3. I just didn't think I could deal with the mess of it all. I hope it goes well for you! Good luck!