Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growing more every day

Me and my growing belly at 6 months...I feel so huge, and can't believe I still have another 3 months to go! I am glad I have it though :)
So the other day when I had curler's in my hair, the girls wanted to join in, and I had just bought them these pink curler's I used all the time when I was a little girl. It was so fun putting them in, and couldn't believe they would let me do it. Elayna looks like a regular ol' teenager here!



Elayna loves snuggling with her daddy. She actually loves to just snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and pretend to sleep. She is so funny. But I love these pictures with her and daddy. Brianna had to join in alittle too...

8 comments:

Dick Family said...

Crystal you look really good!!! Those curler pictures are so cute, I love girls, they are so fun!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures. you're all baby!

Emily said...

cute girls, what did the finished product look like?? :) you are totally all baby, it's adorable! those pictures of elayna and johnny are so cute, i love snuggly babies. Well I guess she's not a baby anymore, but she should be!!! :)

Karen said...

Hey Chystal!
You look adorable pregnant!! Do you know what this litte one is boy/girl?? Your little girls are as cute as ever! Fun to run in to your blog! take care.

Karen Davidson

Unknown said...

Aw, you are looking so cute! I can't wait for baby/daddy snuggling time. I think it is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Crystal! You keep looking sooooo good! I can't even believe it. When we talk I keep picturing just you, but I see these pictures and you are PREGO!! I love it! Enjoy it as much as you can. It is wonderful to be pregnant. And you are looking so good. Love you forever.
Jess

Laura Leavitt said...

you look sooooo good. I love the pink curlers. I tried putting them in Chantels hair to sleep in them but she made me take them out.

Mandy said...

My sisters and I use to have the exact same curlers and my Mom use to put them in our hair every Saturday night before we went to bed for church the next day.