Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Proud Mamma


Well I am happy to say that my girls are potty trained. It is still a work in progress, there are still some accidents, but on the whole, they are pretty much trained and know when to go. It is such a relief of stress and anxiety for me. I was so worried how it might go....but it actually went rather well. I am so glad I got that done too before the new baby is born. Anyway, I just love these little hats that my Mom gave them. I would actually like to do a real photo shoot with them on, cause they are adorable. But they let me snap a few real quick here.

Before my Relief Society anniversary dinner, the girls saw me getting dressed up so they wanted to, too....but they wanted their dresses to be my shirts :) So we sat for Daddy to take some pictures, but the exposure is aweful...too bad cause the girls were so cute.


My little angels. They are so funny. They are in the stage of taking off all their clothes or changing their clothes 10 times a day. So this was when they didn't want anything on. But they wanted to snuggle together. I thought they looked so cute:) Just a proud Mommy taking photos....and waiting for this weather to warm up!! ;)



7 comments:

Jolanda said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear that potty training was a success.

Your girls are adorable. You look great too! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

good to see you- you truly look beautiful as always, and your girls are too cute!

Dick Family said...

Congratulations! That's a big step!!!! Your girls are so cute!!!

Emily said...

congrats on the potty training! i'm so glad you went first so i could learn from you! :) your girls are adorable!! those are the sweetest pictures of them snuggling! i LOVE the hats, so beautiful! it's so cute with elayna's hair coming out the bottom. brianna needs to catch up with her!! :)

Mandy said...

YOu're girls are so darn cute! I love those hats. They are adorable.

Alysha Sladek said...

congrats on the potty training! so nice to have them outta diapers before the baby comes. those are cute hats (and cute girls)

Laura Leavitt said...

I LOVE the hats. So cute. I love them cuddling too. Yay for being done potty training!