Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wonderful Weekend



Decision made! YEA!!!!!!!!! I can not be more happier, than the van we bought this weekend. It just worked out too perfectly. And I am sure you all don't care to see the inside, but I love it and was so impressed. We have been hunting for a while, and were looking at older Honda Odyssey's or 2004 Nissan Quest's. The Honda's were ok, but old, and dirty, but we were going to go with one, until I saw my first Quest. If you havn't seen them inside, they are SOOO roomy compared to any other van. It is a fact actually, they are the most spacious van out there. But the one we saw was from a smoker, and the alinment was off....and a few other things. Then I remembed this one, that was from a guy in Lacombe. So we called and set up a time to meet on Saturday, I knew this was the one, so I was all prepared and brought all the documents. Well, needless to say we fell in love, this guy kept it sparkling clean, updated maintance, new brakes....etc. Just awesome condition, and for the same price as the other crappy one we saw. And it was Gold, and we wanted another color besides Silver, cause we have a silver car....and really it was like that is all people were selling out there was silver, ugh!! Anyway, he was prepared to sell it that day too, so we did the inspection right there and boom, we had our van! I am sooooo grateful. I just feel more free and more like a family....don't know why just cause :) Now we can bring our baby boy home! :)


So that Saturday night was a special night. Jordan's girlfriend got baptized. It was so wonderful. She asked Jonathan to baptize her, which was so nice. She was just a "golden" investigator, and Jordan did such a good job teaching her. She was just glowing that day.

The girls with their Grandma, who they love sooooooo much! It was a great weekend, and so nice and sunny which just makes it all that much better!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm glad you found a van. that's great. congrats to jordan's girlfriend. what a special day!

Dick Family said...

Awesome! Congrats on the new van, it looks nice and you'll have tons of room!

Karen said...

Congrats on the new van!! I have been wondering what you were going to choose! I so remember buying our first van, Julie was the new born and I was just so excited! Now I have to say I am looking forward to the day when I can drive a little compact fuel efficient vehicle with no car seats!!! Hey, I have been buckling up car seats for 20 years! A girl can dream can't she!!!

Emily said...

so exciting!! i can't wait to see it in person! it looks SOO spacious, holy cow!! i forgot to ask you about the baptism, so nice that jonathan was able to baptize her, what an honour! so happy for her! and jord, what a great guy!

Christy said...

That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you guys, I bet it feels good to be prepared in such a big way for your little baby to come.
Keep updating your blog, I love seeing what is happening.