Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some News...

Well, I wanted to quickly jot down some news before I am unable to. I went to my doctor's yesterday and found out that I am already 3 centimeters dialated! She is pretty sure I am going to have this baby soon. Which, can I tell you I am soooo happy about. I just knew my body, and I have known all along that I wouldn't go to term....that is just my body, if you saw me right now, you would think the baby is due any day. My body just can't go anymore I don't think. So she want's me to take it easy cause she would like to keep it in until 36 weeks (2 weeks away). So we will see, last night I almost thought it was it, I was have tons of contractions! Anyway, I am sooooo excited, and so nervous at the same time. Yesterday after the doctors Jonathan and I went shopping and got some onesies, sleepers, diapers, etc. for the baby and set up his bassinet, and got the car seat ready. We are ready, and so excited!

And just for a hopeful wish....to try and bring on spring...please!

10 comments:

Emily said...

WOW!! exciting and a little nerve wracking! i hope he comes out healthy!!! good luck with the taking it easy and waiting! can't wait to meet this cute little guy! see how he compares to your girls!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! I wish you all the best of luck in the next 2 weeks in trying to get that baby to stay in, and for a safe arrival.

The Harker Family said...

Hi Crystal! Long time no see and talk! I found your blog on a friend's blog! So nice to hear that you are pregnant and having a boy! Congratulations! Your family is just beautiful! Your girls are so adorable! All the best with your baby boy!

Dick Family said...

YEAH! How exciting! I can't wait to hear the news about Baby Boy Lee!!! Good luck! (cute background too by the way, really springy)!

Alysha Sladek said...

hope you make it to 36 weeks. good luck with that. nice to know he'll come early. good luck with everything. let me know if i can help in any way.

Annie said...

Crystal!
Already! I'm just a week behind you and I have a feeling that it will be a 40-week little girl. It would be nice to have her earlier... :)
Get plenty of rest and stay off your feet to make it to 36 weeks. :)
We'll be praying for you and Jon.
Annie

FamiLee said...

Thanks everyone, we so appreciate your love! :)

Allison said...

That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well! I am 37 weeks and not ready to go yet :(
Soon he will come!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal - Congrats on the baby news. I sure hope you can hold off. I know it feels impossible and like your body can't possibly handle another hour let alone a couple weeks! I know you've done the NICU thing and know how hard it is. Our little girl Lindsey was born at 34/6 in January. I didn't expect to do the whole nursery thing again - thought we would bring her home right away. Take it easy, even bed rest if you can. It will be so much easier for you and the girls if you can bring him right home! Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, you'll have to talk me through it! Hope your baby comes soon. take a picture of you right now so I can see how big you are!! Love you Jess