Friday, September 11, 2009

Important Day

Just a note to let you all know, that our little Brianna is having her big surgery today. This is where they are fixing the major problem of the blocked vein. She is actually in surgery right now as I write this. It has been so hard to think about my sweet little girl getting this major operation, but it is so needed and I have received alot of peace from the Lord that everything will be ok. I am so grateful for the gospel, and my testimony, for prayer and fasting. Thank you all who are fasting for us. Please keep Brianna in your prayers if you can. Thank you so much. We'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Emily said...

i've been thinking of and praying for you guys all day!!!! let us know as soon as you can how it went!! we love you!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

I hope everything went well.