Monday, November 9, 2009

A Lot to Catch Up On!

My Angel Boy...no words to describe.




Went on a family outing to the Zoo...cause Elayna has been asking every day for it. The girls LOVE the Zoo, so we bought a annuel pass. It was sooo fun!

Look at this cutie pie!


In Lethbridge for our new niece's blessing. Girl's had a ton of fun with their cousin's.

One shot of Brianna recovering for surgery. It was a tough, tough go, but we got through it and all is well!

He was so young here. So as you can see these pic's are low quality due to the fact that we lost our camera and have only been able to take pictures with Jonathan's iphone. So this is the best I can do. Hence lack of blogging for a while, also life has been alittle crazy. But we are all good now. Brianna is doing soooo amazing. It truely is a miracle. Taylor is growing up sooo fast, too fast. He is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Elayna is the best big sister ever! She is so good to her little brother and plays amazing with Brianna. We are truly blessed. So hopefully I will keep at this...we need a new camera, but for now these will have to do.

12 comments:

Karen said...

I am so glad to hear that Brianna has recovered from her surgery and that she is alright. Your kiddos are growing up so fast! Good to see some recent pictures, it's fun to see them get older. They are all as cute as ever!

David and Cheryl said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! It's good to see that things are well with you and your family. We're so glad that things went well with the surgery and that she's recovering nicely. Your little man is so cute and he really is growing up too fast! Have fun with the Zoo pass it's such a great investment, our kids have really loved going to the Zoo!

Mandy said...

Those are super cute pictures. We have that same flannel here (the Temple one). I made a quilt for Tanner with some similar stuff. It was "I am a Child of God" flannel. I'm glad that you are all doing well. I can relate on surgery and hospitals 100 %. It's not that fun. The zoo was a favorite of Tanner's as well. The passes pay for themselves after 2-3 times there.

Maybe for Christmas you'll get a new camera ; )

Dick Family said...

Great post! It's awesome to see how grown up your kids are! You have a beautiful family!

Emily said...

hahaha, i love elayna's face in the wagon. so cute! taylor sure is cute and so big now!! hope you either find your camera or get a new one soon! no fun!

Laura Leavitt said...

Taylor is so adorable. I am so happy to see new pictures. I love the Calgary Zoo. That is awesome that you have annual passes. I am so glad Brianna is doing well. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. Your kids are so cute and look sooo happy.

Alysha Sladek said...

so glad to hear brianna's doing well. what a blessing. taylor's changed so much since i last saw him. bummer about the camera, but at least the iphone works as a backup. good to see a new post

Jessica Dean said...

See, I told you people love to see your blog.. so no more slacking!! I love these pictures. They are so special! Everyone looks so cute at the zoo. How fun is that... gotta love zoos.. your zoo is much better than mine, but still, zoos are fun! I love the girls matching pokadot shirts, Taylor is growing and looking so cute. The girls too, they are such girls and not babies anymore. sniff sniff. Miss you guys so much! Love you all forever.
Jess

Jacqueline and Martin said...

We've been enjoying your pictures, it's just us girls, Shelby, Emily, Hailey, Jess & me! What fun!

wombtogrow said...

I think that your blog is so cute, I just started mine, and I was on the site looking at other peoples. Yours was one of the ones that I really liked. I hope to be reading more about you and your family.

wombtogrow said...

I think that your blog is so cute, I just started mine, and I was on the site looking at other peoples. Yours was one of the ones that I really liked. I hope to be reading more about you and your family.

Emily said...

hello crystal?? i know you have a TON to blog about....get on it! ;)