Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trip to Arizona

Our resort in Scottsdale. Full of old people...but really nice, and fun!
The cacti. So new for us great white notherner's
Aaahhh...Palm Tree's....how I miss them. (ooo I am standing back from it, cause there are always ants crawling on tree's...) =)

They had these fun shaped tree's

First night there we went to a local resturant...it ended up being super fancy and expensive...but OH SO GOOD! 3 had 3 waiter's!

Look our pasty white skin....
Our first day relaxing and swimming :)

Shopping!!! Yea!!! I know, I am a shopaholic! We only went into stores we can't get in Canada, this one was where I bought most stuff, it's called "Love Culture" super cute and cheap.

Now on the other extreme I saw a Jimmy Choo store and had to go in.....what I have on my feet our $1200 shoes!! They were stinkin hot though!! Ya, that is why only the stars buy those =)



We also got a $20 gift certificate to one of the resturants by the mall cause we spent the right amount! ;) So that was a bonus cause we were tired and hungry after shopping (you can tell).

Aahhh beautiful Arizona!


A night on the town.....

.....riding the bus! So classy, but so fun!

I love this pic, cause it is sooo the opposite of my husband! We went to this super swanky resturant, where you ate in these big chairs, and it had a huge purple wall and chandaliers...but it wasn't fancy, just yuppy. The food wasn't the best though :/

Last day going to the airport. Such a difference to be tanned....I wish I could be like this all the time, I mean I could but it cost money....ya these are spray on tans!! :) We found this awesome place that does the airbrush kind...like what they do at "Dancing with the stars" it was so fun...and the greatest product ever. We are still tanned!!

At the airport. I had to fly home alone and say goodbye to Jonathan, cause he was staying for a conference. We actually received this trip FREE from his wonderful company that he works for (Fast Track). Jonathan was number one in his whole company! So they gave us this trip to Arizona. It was such a great suprise....we had been planning on going down our selves before Jonathan's conference, but once we got talking about it, it just didn't work with our budget. So we were sad, then a couple days later they told us they were giving us this. So wonderful....and SOOOOO needed. I don't think I have felt that calm in a lllooooooonnnnggg time! (no kids, my wonderful super Mom took care of them all for the 4 days!!!). Well we sure had fun :)

3 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

Fun pictures!! You do look super hot in those shoes! I'm so glad you got to go and relax and have fun. I can't believe you ate in big cushy chairs! That's so cool! Love you guys!

Laura Leavitt said...

Looks so fun. The fact that you even had Jimmy Choo shoes on is awesome. You looks so good. I love your hair and I love how you have it pinned back at one point. You are so hot and so stylish. What a fun trip. There is nothing like getting away with just you and your spouse and nothing like coming home to the kids you love more then anything. Great combo. Fun pictures.

Dee said...

you should have told me you were here. we could have shopped or something. It looks like you had a ton of fun though.
dee