Thursday, May 20, 2010

Girls 4th Princess Party

Here it is...the girls "Pink & Purple Castle Cake" ....that is what they would say if you asked them about there Birthday months ahead. You will see more pictures of this, cause I worked real hard on it. But sooo happy how it turned out. Below is a picture of Elayna's face when she saw it. They just love it, which made me sooo happy!



Here are my beauitful little Princesses. Oh this party was just so much fun. Fun to plan, fun to prepare, and fun to throw. The girls just soaked up everything and they looked sooooo cute in their Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty Dress. These are the girls favorite Princesses. They are my favorite!! ;)




I couldn't believe I found these dresses. I have looked for cute disney princess dresses, but they all seemed so ugly. Then I found these...that have the little hoop in them and they were just so cute. The girls just loved them. (Thanks one Papa).


So the kids all came in a got a magic wand. Then the girls got all pretty in our "Princess Beauty Parlor" They just loved this. We had lip gloss, blush, sick on earrings, and pretend hair dyer and curler.


....The boys were there to capture the princesses ;)




Brianna intensly into everything! Sooo cute! :)


Elayna, putting on blush....she looks angelic in this picture.




This is Brianna playing "Sleeping Beauty Says" (same as Simon says)


We played "Pass the poison apple" too. The winner got to go around a wake everyone with a "kiss" (chocolate).


Then we had a dance party with bubbles!


I came down dressed as Cinderella...but I don't have pictures of that. If I get some from my Mom, I'll add them. We read a Princesses story. They kids just loved it....it was sooo much fun!


Another of the Cake. Brianna just loved being dressed up.



It was such a joy to throw this party for my little girls. They are soooo special to me, there are no words to describe. They bring me such joy. I love the individuality, their quirkyness, their humor and there love for me. After everyone was gone, Mommy and Daddy had one last presant. Their very own special Princess dolls!



Well my dear Princesses, I hope you had an enchanted day....I know I did! I love you sooo much and can't believe you are 4 years old! You are growing sooo fast. You two are so beautiful inside and out! We LOVE you!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. We have the cutest kids. I almost started to cry. We are so blessed. Love ya honey.

Jessica Dean said...

Sooooooooo cute! Talk about a party!! Shelby has almost the same cinderella dress. The picture of you sitting on the couch with all the kids looks like Mom 25 years ago!!!! Are you wearing leggings??? Oh my heck. Such beautiful girls. I can't wait for all our princesses to get together to play! Love you all

Jacqueline and Martin said...

That's so funny Jess, I had to take a second look too when I saw that picture! Crystal outdid herself and set the bar pretty high, but the girls had sooo much fun and it was fun for Grandma to see her own daughter enjoying this princess party with two little girls of her own! It brought back the loving memories of the birthday parties for my own girls.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe they're 4 already. Man has time ever flown by. Looks like a great party. What girl wouldn't LOVE a princess party! Nice job on the cake too.

Dick Family said...

WOW! What an amazing party and what an amazing Mom you are!!! What great games!!! Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughters!

Anonymous said...

Showing Grandma you cute pictures of the girls and Taylor!

Julie G said...

I love the cake! The girls look beautiful too. Looks like they had a great party! Btw...I love how you made the dresses modest... so great! We need to get together.