Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Baby Boy's 1st Birthday!

Well I really did start crying when I saw this precious photo. A few days before Taylor's 1st Birthday, with Daddy. Something so special in my Son, I feel soo blessed to have him.

Taylor's two big Sister's ... looking sooo cute on his Birthday! Just had to take some photos :)

I LOVE this one!!

They love hugging and kissing each other - so sweet!

My beautiful children on Taylor's Birthday!

Brianna, taking a shot a picture taking :) Not bad! ;)

My Birthday cupcakes that my great friend Adrianna made for me (she is a pro!) And I just decorated them up with Micheal's stuff. They were perfect for 1 year old's, and sooooo yummy!

The Birthday Boy!!!


Taylor and Daddy....are they twins or what!?!!

Diving into his cupcake...he loved it!


Playing with Daddy's phone

Opening preseant from Grandma Lee

Opening preseant from "one" Grandma (Mama LaBrie) ....made me cry. Was the famous book, "I'll Love You Forever". So wonderful.

It was a wonderful Birthday with family. We are so thankful Taylor that you came to us a year ago and love you more and more every day! You are such a special boy, with a very sweet spirit. And cheeks that I can't stop kissing!!! ;) I love you so much and am so proud to be your Mom!

5 comments:

Emily said...

oh my goodness, i can't believe he's one already!! what day was it exactly again? i can't remember! he is so handsome, a definite little mini jonathan! i love all the pictures of him. and that one of the girls with their arms around each other grinning their faces off is ADORABLE!!! sooo cute! i love your family!!!

Emily said...

oops..i mean the one of them crossing their arms...for some reason i thought they were hugging each other. :)

Karen said...

Your little ones are getting so big! I've never even met your little boy and it seems like just yesterday that you were in our ward and the twins were born! What a sweet little family you have!

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe he's 1 already!! Where does the time go?? Feels like just yesterday I was taking pics of his as a little chubby baby.
Looks like you all had a wonderful day!

Jessica Dean said...

Such darling pictures! Love Elaynas hair, cute, they are so darling in their glasses. Tay Tay is getting to be such a cute little boy! I love that book. I hate pictures. I just want to be there. :( Glad to see them though. Love you all so much.