Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Beautiful Baby Girls!


I think I have finally figured out how to do this blogging stuff and I am so excited to be able to keep in contact with others. Of course I have to share a picture of our beautiful daughters that are our world. No words can describe the joy and fun they have brought into our life. Everyone says how hard it must be to have twins...we say 2 is the only way to go! We just love it! However we have been so blessed to have such wonderful, happy, good girls. In this picture they are I think about 4 1/2 months. I will have to now start updating as they are 6 1/2 months, but that is my next step. Elayna is the one on the right, Brianna is on the left. We have so much fun making them giggle and smile. They have the most infectious smile, it lights up their whole face...I will find a picture with them smiling. It is so exciting to think of all the adventures we are going to have with them, but I have to admit I just absolutely love this stage and wish sometimes they could just stay little babies forever! But it will sure be fun with two little munchkins running around! :) ....

6 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

your girls are so cute. Your family picture is so awesome. you guys look so good. I am glad you are blogging. It is so fun.

Anonymous said...

I love this! Keeps Grandma updated and love to see pictures as I miss them so much and like to see them grow! Keep me posted!! Love ya.....Mom LaBrie :)

Alysha Sladek said...

hey i found your site through laura, i hope you don't mind. your girls have gotten so big and they are so cute. i can't believe they're 6 1/2 months already. it's crazy how fast time flies. feel free to check out our site sladekfamily.blogspot.com
do you mind if we add you to our links?

Melinda Palmer said...

That's so funny! I found you through Alysha! Such a big connection! Your girls are beautiful and I do want to see the recent pictures! My blog is melindapalmer.blogspot.com if you wanted to look...I don't have kids, but I try to be exciting still! Hehe.

Kearl Klan said...

Crystal!! How exciting, blogging is such a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are so cute...you are so blessed!! Hope all is well. Can I add you to my blog? it's kearlklan.blogspot.com

Laura Leavitt said...

Congrats on getting your teaching degree Crystal. That is so cool. You are so good at acheiving anything you put your mind too. You have always been so smart- I am not surprised you are a teacher. CONGRADULATIONS. It makes me so excited that hear your good news.