Friday, November 24, 2006

Us girls!

These are now updated pictures, just taken last week. Me and my girls after church! I love having two girls! We have so much fun dressing them up and making them look so pretty. Plus we can have such girly times together as they grow. We just got these new dresses for them, with some of our left over gift certificates from our showers. What a blessing those were. It was stake conference that day, and like many of you, we were able to listen to our dear prophet. It was a wonderful session, and we felt more motivated to live better, which is what it is all about. We are so lucky though, we have such wonderful stake presidency that are so inspired, and gave such terrific talks as well at the adult session the night before. Great day!
















Playing with the girls! Elayna is getting so good at "tummy time"! She is really able to lift her head and shoulders right up. Brianna is so cute sitting on my lap, she always looks up at me when I am talking, so I snaped a picture of it!



4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

they are so cute and i can't believe how much they've grown since i last saw them. that's such a cute pic of the 3 of you. it's seriously sooo much fun shopping for girls! i just bought ella and liv matching christmas dresses (and one for jenny's baby too) way too much fun.

Melinda Palmer said...

They're adorable! Thanks for the update. I can't believe they are already that big.

Laura Leavitt said...

I love the picture of the three of you. So cute. It is so nice to have a girl. I want another one. Some day. lol. your twins are so adorable!

Kearl Klan said...

They are just so beautiful!! I absolutely love the picture of the three of you! That really is precious. It is so exciting to keep updated on your life and the girls.