Monday, November 27, 2006

Trip to Idaho

I am going back just a bit because I want to get these pictures up for family to see, for those who have not seen them yet. My Mom, the girls and I took this trip to Idaho in the middle of October. It was so much fun to be down there with all 5 grandkids...my Mom was in her glory. This picture is of her and 4 grandkids, we were just missing Shelby. The one below is of all 5 kids. Jessica kids are Riley who is 4, Emily 2, and Shelby 3 months.

Jess and I had so much fun together. We hadn't seen each other in 10 months! She had not seen my babies before. It was really fun and neat for her to see me with children. We stayed up one night till 4 a.m. just talking. There is no better friend than a sister. I love her and miss her so much.

The 3 babies! So cute and so fun!















What good big cousins! Riley and Emily just loved holding and playing with my little girls. They were so good with them.







2 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

Looks like a fun trip. Sisters are the best hey? Just think of what good friends your girls will be!!! I would have loved that!

Laura Leavitt said...

that is so fun to see all your kids together. So cute. I am so glad you had so much fun.