Monday, May 25, 2009

More...

So we are home for the hospital, yea...kinda, we have to be back there on Thursday for another procedure, so it is a short break, but nice. I was going to post some pictures of Brianna and us at the hospital, but I just went through them and cried, I am not sure all of you would want to see them, it is pretty heartbreaking. I think I was in a daze at the hospital, but it is all kinda hitting me now. There are just no words to describe seeing my daughter like that, and going through what she did. Anyway, I hope we are past the peak of hardness...however we have this next surgery, then a baby to be born, then another surgery after that....sooo it is still a rocky climb. However, the doctor said it won't be as long and bad each time now that she goes in for another endoscopy. She will stay over night, and then hopefully go home in the morning. So that is really good news. I will post one happy picture of us leaving the hospital.


I hope everyone else is doing well and healthy. I will keep updating as much as possible. Again, thank you to everyone who is praying for us. We love you, and have felt the power of your prayers. I just found this, and how perfect it was for me to see at this time. I hope you like it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg

5 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

I am so sorry for this hard time you are going through. I can imagine how hard it must be. She is such a sweet girl. I hope she gets well fast. I always hate seeing my kids get needles or anything like that....but I always tell myself to make me feel better....that we are so lucky to live in a time where we have all the medical advancements that we do and things to help these little kids get better. I hope that helps a little. We are thinking about your family. I was so happy to see an update and see her cute little face. She looks so happy. Kids are so resilient.You are in my prayers.

Emily said...

sooo good to see her making a silly face and looking like herself again! so happy you're home, good luck with the operation this thursday. hope your baby makes perfect timing! love you guys!

Jessica Dean said...

Oh precious baby. All will be well in the end. Heavenly Father knew that it was time for you to stretch and grow. You guys are the best. The Lord loves you and will bring happiness and health to you soon. I love you too

Julie G said...

Yeah! She was probably so happy to go home. We are still praying for you and thinking of you often.

Alysha Sladek said...

glad she was able to go home. hope every picks up for you. good luck with the new baby coming (if he isn't here already that is) let me know if you need anything.