Monday, June 15, 2009

Our New Addition






Brianna, is really starting to warm up to Taylor. Elayna for some reason is really resistant...I thought it would be the opposite way around. Anyway, I feel bad cause I have no pictures of Elayna yet with him....working on that.


His NICU induced "mowhawk".....everyone asks why I don't just shave it all off. I really don't have the heart to do it, I just love the little hair he has left!


So we tried to do some family photos...these are as good as they turned out. It is so sureal to see me with 3 children.... So neat!


Very, Very proud Daddy! He has his son! :)


Giddy Mommy, so fun to have a little man! I love him to pieces!


Happy Parents! :)


I'll have to try and get another picture, but me and my Mom found this little dress shirt "onesie"...oh my goodness we couldn't resist...it is sooo cute! Expesially on Taylor ;)


Big sister taking care of him





My pretty girl in her pretty green outfit. Brianna LOVES green, and when I pulled this out, she was estatic! She looked soooo cute!


My little girl is doing pretty good, this is right before she went into the hospital for the third operation, it went really good, no bleeding this time and she got to come home the next day. We have one more in 2 weeks, then we will probably move it to 4 weeks, YEA!!! So she is doing well. I am not sure if you can tell though, but she has lost ALOT of weight, she is just tiny, and she already was tiny. It is kinda sad, I hope I can fatten her up once this is all over. They have her major surgery thinking about doing in the fall. We will keep you posted. It has been a whirlwind, but is starting to slow down. I am just enjoying soooo much having ONE baby. It is just so nice and simple. The girls are getting better, and it is starting to warm up! Life is good :)

9 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

I can't believe how cute Brianna looks in green!! Who would have thought she likes green!?? So cute. LOVE the onesie church shirt. So cute. And you my dear look so fantastic. The little extra weight makes you look sooo beautiful and mothery. I love it. So wonderful!! Love you all!

Unknown said...

Oh Yay! I'm so happy for your little family. You are such a trooper Crystal! Your family is so blessed to have you.

Jacquie said...

congratulations on Taylor. He is so beautiful, I am glad that he is well! I am so sorry to read about Brianna's condition, I will start praying for her. love, jacquie.

Mandy said...

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about your family lately and wondering how you all were doing.

Dick Family said...

I'm glad you're home and enjoying your new family! Taylor is so cute! Hopefully Elayna will warm up to him soon!

Julie G said...

Great family pictures! I love lots of pictures. I'm so glad Brianna's last surgery went so well.

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures. he's so sweet. i'm glad brianna's doing well.

Laura Leavitt said...

you all look so happy. I love your glasses. you look like a sophisticated teacher....oh wait....you are a teacher. I am so excited for you guys. What a special family you have. I am so glad Brianne is doing ok. How could she not with you as her Mom...you are so full of strength. I love the song on your blog. Taylor is perfect.I love the name.

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures. I really want this one of Brianna in her green outfit, she is such an angel. She's a special girl and I'm so thrilled she's home now and has 5 weeks before her next scope. See you soon......love Mom:)