Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding

So Last weekend was my Step Sister's wedding. It was so beautiful and we had so much fun. She is a wonderful girl, I love her, and her husband is so nice. Here are a few pictures from it (in backwards order, don't feel like rearranging)
This was at the very end of the night, they had a dance....Jonathan and I were sooooooooo excited to go to a dance that had good music. We haven't been dancing in so long, and it was so fun!! Taylor slept through the whole thing, music so loud and everything! :)

Me and my Beautiful Mom!

The reception/dinner/dance was at this beautiful ranch house out in Cochorane (sp?)

Mama and Papa.

OK, so this is the first picture, but you will see more, and how absolutly beautiful her dress and she was!!! Oh my goodness, I want it! She just looked radiant!

My sweet Brianna, I just cut their bangs right before we went, and she looked sooo cute!

Here is a good picture of the back of her dress. Soooo pretty!

That is Nicole's husband Kevin, such a nice guy. Anyway, they had a Catholic ceremony, it was very nice, and really interesting being Mormon, there were actually alot of similarities....just certain things done different, but very similar. Kinda neat.

Her beautiful bridesmaids...the 2 on the right our my other 2 Step Sisters.

So pretty!
Finally Elayna warming up to Taylor, and I got a picture to prove it! ;)

My sweet boy! Oh I love having a boy, he is so cute, I can't stop kissing him. Anyway, we had a great weekend, and I'll have to post this past weekend up soon too, cause Papa Boyer came up and we had fun.

3 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

Crystal and Jonathan loving dances?! Who would of thought!

Wow! Nickie looks great in her dress and I can't believe how great the rest of the Labrie gang looks! Is that little Catherine second from the right? All of the girls look gorgeous! Even ol'Martin in the Tux too!! Did Marc and Miche make it for the wedding? It would be good to see how the boys changed over the years too.

I hope all is well with your little family Crys! Take care!

Love,
-The Walkers

Jessica Dean said...

Hey Crystal, your blog looks cute. Nicole looks pretty, but you look better!! Seriously, you look so good. Little girls and buddy are darling as well. Can't wait to see you and smooch you all!!! Love you

Allison said...

Taylor is so cute! I love having a boy too, I know exactly what you mean! I hope the girls are doing well with him.